Tennis

KingLeo10

I use to follow tennis all the time. I'm a big fan of Roger. To see him moves so smoothly, having all the shots in his racket, playing so smart in FO, Paris Master or Mont? Carlo, is truly different from Rafa, a counter. He seems to give so much in all the shots. You wonder how does he last so long. He's very combative and has a great mentality.

Fed is the GOAT. Don't forget the World Tour Finals in London. The CL of the greatests : 6 for Fed, 5 for Djoko and 0 for Nadal.
Rafa can win 30 slams, Federer would still be the greatest to me. Djokovic, Borg are others great.

I hope one last GS for Roger. And not another lost in final. That would be regretful.

:lol::lol::lol: Imagine thinking world tour finals are worth more than the grand slams. That's some insane cartwheeling.

In the days of Laver, Borg Grand Slams wore far less important then today, certainly not a GOAT decider.

Overall tournaments wins matters also.

Yes indeed. Some only count Grand slam wins like they count world cup and Champion's league wins.
Masters, ATP 500, like championships wins, are a guarantee of regularity in the top game, even excellence.

Gnidrologist

This is probably "ok boomer" post, but tennis was more fun for me in the era of Samprass vs Agassi and all around jolly good fellas around like Ivanisevic, Becker, Kafelnikov, Rafter, Hennman, Chang, Muster etc. I stopped following this sport around the time, when Federer became the benchmark of the "modern game". To robotic and "professional". Never enjoyed much any of Nadal and Joko either. It's probably the same effect in football. Less personality and style, more fitness, medicine and machinality.

Moe

powered by;
I still think Djokovic will be the GOAT when all is said and done. He still has time to reach 20 GS titles, he excels in all courts, he has the most ATP Masters titles (36), only player in history to complete a Career Golden Masters and he did it twice, he has a superior head-to-head record vs both Federer and Nadal, he had not one but two GOAT worthy seasons in 2011 and 2015, he won each of the 3 Wimbledon finals he played vs Federer.

All that's missing for him is an olympic gold medal, and beating Nadal in a RG final (which is impossible)

CatalinR10

I can't believe i took the bait with some people saying Nadal is their goat and shit like that

Decided to pick him on my betting ticket with other easy football games.

He lost in 2 sets vs Zverev LMAO.

Federer wouldn't have lost this game.

Never again will I bet on this goat pretender .

What was I even thinking SMH.

KingLeo10

I can't believe i took the bait with some people saying Nadal is their goat and shit like that

:lol: Dawg, the only surefire bets are Nadal at FO and Djoker on all other surfaces (except against Stan the Man).

Katarina1

Banned

should have listened to me and not fallen for the GOAT hype around Claydal

Richard.H

LOL Nadal is only unbeatable in clay. This is why I think if he surpasses Fed you can't make strong GOAT arguments for him. Djokovic on the other hand you easily can. He has been very solid in all surfaces and has made both Fed and Nadal his bitch many times.

CatalinR10

Can't believe I didn't get in time home to bet against Nadal today on some juicy odds.

,,GOAT" lost again today in 2 sets LMAO.

This guy is lucky that there's tournaments played on clay otherwise he would have been irelevant.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans