Tennis

KingLeo10

I don’t understand how players like Roger, djokovic, and nadal are still playing at such a high level and still the top dogs in tennis. I’ve been watching these same players since I’ve been a high school freshman!!! I’m now working and about to enter my 30’s!!

How is it possible? I haven’t seen such a thing in other sports. Tennis is very tough on the body too

They consulted CR7.

:lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
giphy.gif

abbbs97

I don’t understand how players like Roger, djokovic, and nadal are still playing at such a high level and still the top dogs in tennis. I’ve been watching these same players since I’ve been a high school freshman!!! I’m now working and about to enter my 30’s!!

How is it possible? I haven’t seen such a thing in other sports. Tennis is very tough on the body too

those three are simply just way too good. I dont think we'll ever see tennis players as consistently good as they are. Especially in Federer's case, he's almost 38 and still playing at the highest level. Insane.
Lets hope the same happens with Messi.

Hardy

Federer the GOAT.
I think he'll beat Djokovic in the final. Fed is just too good.

Unfortunately I don't think so, Nole has his number since long time ago, he's just a wall in this surface and he beated Federer 2 times in a row in a Wimbledon final.

MagIX

No words...and in two weeks he'll be 38 years old

what's tragic is that is..... where is the new generation ? always Nadal or Fed or Djoko

Altomonte

Federer the GOAT.
I think he'll beat Djokovic in the final. Fed is just too good.
Imagine how much he could have won (in addition) if he had switched earlier to a bigger racquet.
Compared to 10 years ago, he has improved his serve and - in particular - his backhand.
He lost to Nadal because of his backhand - today he showed no weakness.

tacticvarium

It is even more insane considering this is an individual sport that you are just on your own both physically and psychologically. In team sports like football, you have room to walk or rely on teammates like Messi but in tennis, that is impossible.
Djokovic and Nadal are still in early 30s but Federer is almost 40 now and still fighting at the very highest level consistently. There will never be an athlete like him.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Fed has won me over Djoker and Nadal. GOAT even if he goes on to lose this. 38 years almost and this level of fight and play.

BarcaGirl

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm happy Djokovic won this time lol. The Federer wank fest would have been unbearable.

KingLeo10

Fed won more games (I think), but Djoker is such a mental giant when things get tight. Nadal had the same outcome last year in Semis.

abbbs97

Crazy match. Cant believe Federer bottled it in that one game, he almost had it. Very well deserved win from Djokovic though. I think he'll win the US open too.

I can see Federer going for one more year. Cant believe he's 37. GOAT.

Home of Barca Fans