Tennis

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
20 slams and the only male in the list of players to win 20 or more Grand Slams. Federer is the greatest.

Zincubus

Banned
From his speech i have the feeling he'll retire at the end of the year :cry:

Na ... he's like that every time he wins a slam.

His main opponents are all getting older and falling apart physically.
He'll keep going until he feels as though he's declining

Hardy

Na ... he's like that every time he wins a slam.

His main opponents are all getting older and falling apart physically.
He'll keep going until he feels as though he's declining

during the speech? i never seen him in tears like that after a win, maybe he knows this is the last time he played at Rod Laver Arena.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I think the 6 months off with injury in 2016 was the best thing to ever happen to him. He hadn't won a slam in a few years and the rest certainly refreshed him. Amazing he can pull this off at 36.

Zincubus

Banned
during the speech? i never seen him in tears like that after a win, maybe he knows this is the last time he played at Rod Laver Arena.

I thought I'd seen him shed tears quite a few times tbh ..

Each one adds to his legacy so has increased value , I guess . Especially given he's getting older all the time .

Nadal has 5 years on him but his body is a train wreck

Neeraj

Haha Federer is the biggest cry baby ever, he cries after pretty much every slam :lol:

I thought I'd seen him shed tears quite a few times tbh ..

Each one adds to his legacy so has increased value , I guess . Especially given he's getting older all the time .

Nadal has 5 years on him but his body is a train wreck

Yeah, Nadal's game is based so much on athletic prowess, I can't see him at the top level for too much longer!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well done Roger. Really deserved it.

Was so odd watching his coach Ljubičić being happy while Čilić was losing.

Home of Barca Fans