Tennis

BarcaGirl

Nadal vs Delpo should have been the final ugh. Of course I'm rooting for Rafa, but if Delpo should advance to the final I'm happy too. At least Federer won't win another Slam :p

Altomonte

How can a Barça fan root for Nadal who supports RM instead of Del Potro who comes from Messi's home country and is liked by everybody? Nadal lives in Mallorca, should support Barça.

BarcaGirl

What does Rafa/Tennis have to do with Football/RM :lol: Should I hate every single person who roots for RM, just because I'm a Barca fan :facepalm:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Asensio would not play for RM without Rafa

Eh.....You do realize Asensio was very close to joining Barcelona before we pulled the plug over a couple of hundred thousand euros?

What was he supposed to do? Reject Madrid's offer when we decided to spend that money on Douglas instead?

JamDav1982

How can a Barça fan root for Nadal who supports RM instead of Del Potro who comes from Messi's home country and is liked by everybody? Nadal lives in Mallorca, should support Barça.

Why do you care who people support?

I like Nadal. Couldnt care less if he is a Real Madrid fan. Prefer Federer though.

Centauri B

Rafa at his best.

Absolutely outstanding.

Vintage Rafa performance last night. There were moments last night that Rafa was at his swashbuckling best. Literally, no player could have touched him last night. From the 2nd set onward, everything was on song for Rafa, serve, forehand, backhand, movement and consistency. Also it was amazing to see his burning desire and passion in his pursuit for ever more major titles.

Richard.H

Terrible women's final. Keys didn't show up at all, got bageled in the 2nd set. Hopefully she gets back up to her feet after that crushing final.

Altomonte

Both finals boring - people will stop watching tennis if that continues. We miss Serena and Djokovic. Only a final with Federer or Thiem would have been worth watching.

Hardy

Rafa has won most of his majors by beating peak Federer and peak Djokovic, sometimes both.

In matter of fact, it was only with Rafa injured or heavily off-song that the other 2 have won their solitary FO.

Nadal won 16 majors, PEAK Federer is 2004-2007 and he won only in Paris, PEAK Djokovic is 2011 and 2015-2016 and i don't remember any single major won by Nadal against him, this is if you talk about PEAK.

Home of Barca Fans