Tennis

alex88bg

Wow as much as you guys give decent info and comments about Barca you are totally ruining this thread...
Why the hate towards Djokovic ?
He is one of the most well prepared atheletes in the world,has one of the best techniques in the history of tennis ( ability to mix shots ) ,true heart of a champion and he is just a great guy who is adding a bit fun to this snobish sport.
Why the hate towards Nadal ?
Amazing guy with a lion heart,best crosscourt foreheand in the history of the tennis,amazing athlete on par with Novak,holder of some of the best tennis matches in history with Djokovic and Federrer,he is deeply missed...His matches vs Djokovic were the best for me...
Why the hate towards Andy ?
He is getting better ,stronger in his head, body ,tennis...He is tryying to improve and it is showing..He didnt cry over his cramps yesterday which is a sign of a true sportsman because he knows Djokovic didnt cry over 5 hours match last year here over him nor did he cry over 5 hour match vs federrer in the US Open..
Even though Murray knows how to kill a tennis match and make it dull he is still fantastic,maybe not beautiful to watch as Fed,Nadal and Djokovic but never the less great to watch...
Andre AGassi told us it is the time of the best 3 players in the history of the tennis and although there needs time to be seen if he was right i somewhat agree Federrer,Djokovic and Nadal are trully spectacular and Andy is getting there...
Your bitching and hate are without any reason and are the same as some other forum people hate towards some of our players that you fiercly judge..
ENjoy the game because i cant remember when it was better than in the last 5 years,all this comes from a former tennis player ;) Cheers...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Wow as much as you guys give decent info and comments about Barca you are totally ruining this thread...
Why the hate towards Djokovic ?
He is one of the most well prepared atheletes in the world,has one of the best techniques in the history of tennis ( ability to mix shots ) ,true heart of a champion and he is just a great guy who is adding a bit fun to this snobish sport.
Why the hate towards Nadal ?
Amazing guy with a lion heart,best crosscourt foreheand in the history of the tennis,amazing athlete on par with Novak,holder of some of the best tennis matches in history with Djokovic and Federrer,he is deeply missed...His matches vs Djokovic were the best for me...
Why the hate towards Andy ?
He is getting better ,stronger in his head, body ,tennis...He is tryying to improve and it is showing..He didnt cry over his cramps yesterday which is a sign of a true sportsman because he knows Djokovic didnt cry over 5 hours match last year here over him nor did he cry over 5 hour match vs federrer in the US Open..
Even though Murray knows how to kill a tennis match and make it dull he is still fantastic,maybe not beautiful to watch as Fed,Nadal and Djokovic but never the less great to watch...
Andre AGassi told us it is the time of the best 3 players in the history of the tennis and although there needs time to be seen if he was right i somewhat agree Federrer,Djokovic and Nadal are trully spectacular and Andy is getting there...
Your bitching and hate are without any reason and are the same as some other forum people hate towards some of our players that you fiercly judge..
ENjoy the game because i cant remember when it was better than in the last 5 years,all this comes from a former tennis player ;) Cheers...

Excellent post. I totally agree with you.

PaulFCB

Banned
So we have two successes for our favorites today, on the other hand two Spaniards got owned, is this a sign of a Bayern-Borussia final? :troll:

PaulFCB

Banned
Lukas Rosol won his first ATP Tournament today in Bucharest vs. Guillermo Garcia Lopez ( big Barca fan :lol: ) 6-3 6-2.

Will he face Nadal in Madrid, Rome and Paris? :troll:

PaulFCB

Banned
Robredo made it every 2 editions he played at the Roland Garros to the Quarter Finals since 2003.
He will probably be squashed by the mighty* Ferrer.

*Except for when he plays the guys from top 4.

Robredo crushed in like...an hour?
Federer clearly not at his best, but nobody expects much from him on clay though.

Last edited:

SEvolution

FedEx shown the door by Tsonga. Humiliating defeat the guy should take rest or consider retiring with whole lotta respect.

PaulFCB

Banned
Meh, it's clay, he still made it to the QF which is OK. Wimbledon and US Open are his places to be.

PaulFCB

Banned
People don't seem to realize that anything good Federer does on clay is actually a plus. Even the final lost against Nadal in Rome and extending his finals record by reaching the Quarters again is an achievement. He's also not under any pressure on clay, he won the tournament once, let's say if he didn't things would looked differently. Apart from that Tsonga was fresh, Roger less after the Simon comeback.
If you expect him to upset players, wait for Wimbledon or US Open as he did last year with Djoker and Murray in London. He is doing great for his age and even though he didn't win a trophy this year, he's still at the top.
Not exactly his fan, but I would feel like tennis has lost half of the sport when he retires, hope he will not quit till the 2016 Olympics.

Home of Barca Fans