Tennis

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It means what it means. :shrug:

0490_nrlgi.gif

PaulFCB

Banned
Kukushkin isn't a bigger challenge than Rosol, but as I said, Rosol's game in 2012 was the game of his life playing "all or nothing", maybe you were watching Balotelli owning Germany and only saw the 5th set, but those kind of games can't be repeated easily.
Kukushkin isn't a player special on grass either, well, someone like Serghey who beat Roger is clearly a grass expert and even serves and volleys on clay or slow hc.

I like Vesely though, he just beat Monfils, I saw him in Bucharest when he was out in the 2nd round to Dimitrov but was by far the strongest opponent for Grigor, he is young, maybe not very fast, I would bet he will win a grand slam on hardcourt in his career at least, since he's 20 he has time to progress.
Kyrgios, I never saw him, he beat Cocasquet. Nadal was very lucky to not have a grass loving player in the first week, on Monday when tougher players will appear the surface will be totally different.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
As long as the match is still in play, Rafa leading at any point is irrelevant. This is Rafa on grass.

Its gonna only get harder from here. Not very confident about the next match. :(

Actually Zanela I think Nadal will reach the final. Once he comes through the first week he is very hard to over come. I can see a Federer-Nadal Semi final and Nadal winning in 4 or 5.

zanela

Actually Zanela I think Nadal will reach the final. Once he comes through the first week he is very hard to over come. I can see a Federer-Nadal Semi final and Nadal winning in 4 or 5.

No he won't. Unlike his peers, Kyrgios has the cojones AND the game to take out Rafa. I'd call 70-30 in the Kid's favour. If Rafa somehow scrape through, Raonic will be too much for him. Big hitters+indoor = Taxi for Rafa

Home of Barca Fans