27. Safarova (lost)
28. Paszek (lost)
31. Oprandi (retired)

Federer on his way out

Wimbleweird

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
This Stakhovsky guy seems to have so much energy and his play at the net is really good, such great reactions to Federer's shots.

.....Wooooooow, who is this guy?

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Does this mean that it's pretty much Murray and Djokovic now? (And I don't just mean this Wimbledon because obviously it is just Djokovic and Murray)

SEvolution

To put it into perspective, this defeat of Federer is the equivalent of Rafa getting knocked out of French Open in the second/third round to a lowly ranked player.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Indeed.

I've gotta say it, but Confederations Cup Football is a boring prospect in the face of "Today at Wimbledon" (Highlights programme), which is on in a minute.

zanela

Does this mean that it's pretty much Murray and Djokovic now? (And I don't just mean this Wimbledon because obviously it is just Djokovic and Murray)

I would think so, yes. I don't think the upcoming guys are up for it. All talk and no substance. Dimi is a great talent, but his poor fitness, and trivial inclinations (greater interest in being the grunt woman's kit boy, and receiving clowning tips from the serbian clown master himself) doesn't help his case. So its the Mandy+Nole=Mole Era, one which is gonna retire me from tennis. :thumbdown:

To put it into perspective, this defeat of Federer is the equivalent of Rafa getting knocked out of French Open in the second/third round to a lowly ranked player.

That one is also coming. Just, you wait.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I still think Djokovic is huge favourite to win it, but suddenly his draw has become a whole lot harder than Murray's. He has Haas, Del Potro, Ferrer and Berdych. Two of those Del Potro and Berdych have beaten him on grass before and Haas has beaten him this year.

Home of Barca Fans