Cricket

RMU ReBorn

Looks like another thrashing on the cards . Anderson is way too good in these conditions . 36 years old and still no signs of slowing down . Legend

RMU ReBorn

Another day another humiliation . Ashwin was our top scorer in both innings . Sums up how shit we 've been in batting . Worst batting line up india had since very long time . Congratulations England . God , 3 more humiliating test defests on the cards

Another day another humiliation . Ashwin was our top scorer in both innings . Sums up how shit we 've been in batting . Worst batting line up india had since very long time . Congratulations England . God , 3 more humiliating test defests on the cards
You should stick to cricket.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I don't really watch this sport anymore, but you guys have one ATG and possible GOAT with the rest of your batsman being home track bullies and bowlers that cannot take 20 wickets which doesn't help either.

You never really had a chance. Your other batsmen are incredibly overrated. Pujara has the talent to do well overseas, but seem to struggle mentally.

RMU ReBorn

I don't really watch this sport anymore, but you guys have one ATG and possible GOAT with the rest of your batsman being home track bullies and bowlers that cannot take 20 wickets which doesn't help either.

You never really had a chance. Your other batsmen are incredibly overrated. Pujara has the talent to do well overseas, but seem to struggle mentally.
Pujara is a gun batsman in Asia outside that vastly overrated . Us being home track bullys has been pretty much the same story for all the nations these days . since the turn of this decade only Kohli & smith averages 45+ away from their home . Sums up how bad these teams are away from home . same England got beaten 4-0 in India last year . I wasn't expecting miracles but India barely fought , especially Batsman . constant chopping and changing of batting order has damaged the morale of the batsman once and for all . We will dominate Odi's and T20's and will continue to be mediocre in tests away from home . Kohli is a champion. There ends our fighting spirit

Hamzah

High Definition Member
England win a tainted tournament. The game was actually tied but they let England win on “boundaries scored”, why not just bowl another over?

Not only that but Stokes set up the over by hitting the ball with his bat to get four extra runs.

The tournament was also dodgy with India being allowed to play their first game when most teams already played twice, and they threw the game against England to set up the semi finals the way they wanted.

Zidane82

England win a tainted tournament. The game was actually tied but they let England win on “boundaries scored”, why not just bowl another over?

Not only that but Stokes set up the over by hitting the ball with his bat to get four extra runs.

The tournament was also dodgy with India being allowed to play their first game when most teams already played twice, and they threw the game against England to set up the semi finals the way they wanted.

They played a ‘super over’ which England won fairly .. the rules apply equally to both sides ..

What’s your point ?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The super over was tied, instead of continuing with another over they awarded England the win on boundaries scored in the match.

That’s the equivalent of a penalty shootout being tied but instead of continuing with penalties, they award one team the game based of shots on target, kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The super over was tied, instead of continuing with another over they awarded England the win on boundaries scored in the match.

That’s the equivalent of a penalty shootout being tied but instead of continuing with penalties, they award one team the game based of shots on target, kind of ridiculous if you ask me.
You are literally the only person who is trying to suggest that England's win was somehow fixed. :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I’m not saying it was fixed because the rules were set before the match, just that the rule itself is stupid.

I said the tournament overall was tainted because of India being allowed to play later when they felt like it, them not trying against England properly in the run chase, the dodgy decisions in Pakistan’s favour against Afghanistan etc

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
They had already lost against England when they took the decision to not lose any more wickets in order to help their overall run-rate calculation (which is a stupid rule).

Home of Barca Fans