Cricket

RMU ReBorn

World T20 ,2016

Group A - India ,Pakistan, Australia ,New Zealand , Q1

Group B - Sri lanka , South Africa , England, West indies , Q2

RMU ReBorn

Another Historic Day For Indian Cricket team. Beating Arch rival's for the 11 the time in World Cup History is sweet ... !! Kohli :worthy: Synonym to Consistency :wave:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't even get mad at this.

Kohli is just too good. Will surpass guys like Tendulkar, Lara easily when he ends his career.

Guy turns it up under immense pressure, when the rest of his team starts falling like a pack of cards. So mentally strong it's almost unbelievable.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Can't even get mad at this.

Kohli is just too good. Will surpass guys like Tendulkar, Lara easily when he ends his career.

Guy turns it up under immense pressure, when the rest of his team starts falling like a pack of cards. So mentally strong it's almost unbelievable.

Not in test cricket he won't.

DonAK

Not in test cricket he won't.

Kohli is still very young, got plenty of years to do that as well if he brings his LOI form to Test Cricket too. What I like the most about Kohli is that he lives every moment like it's his last. Every young, aspiring batsman should look at him. The work he puts in, the passion, the attitude.

Icarium

Lifestealer
How the fuck did Dhoni thought it will work out by bringing Kohli in last over. Seriously? Anyway luck was not on India's side today. For some reason I actually feel happy West indies won over us. Don't know why.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
India...........MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl1:

Kohli....................:rofl1:

I've got West Indian blood in me so I'm a winner on Sunday no matter what happens!!

P.s. There is hardly anything more sweeter in sport than knocking out India in their own backyard!!!

How the fuck did Dhoni thought it will work out by bringing Kohli in last over. Seriously? Anyway luck was not on India's side today. For some reason I actually feel happy West indies won over us. Don't know why.

Technically, Kohli had the best economy rate at that point.
The only other bowler was Ashwin, and he'd get smoked by either of them.

BigBarcaBoy

taking wickets off front foot no balls is not down to luck

DonAK

Hehe.

Match was already lost when he brought Kohli on for the last over.

Indians got way too overconfident. Sweet they lost in Mumbai too(the Santiago Bernabeu of World Cricket in terms of crowd behaviour).

Home of Barca Fans