Cricket

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Proud of Wahab Riaz. Got to be one of the all-time best fast bowling spells in WC history. Gave his all, but unfortunately his donkey team mates couldn't support him.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Proud of Wahab Riaz. Got to be one of the all-time best fast bowling spells in WC history. Gave his all, but unfortunately his donkey team mates couldn't support him.

He was your best player by far IMO. If Pakistan's fielders hadn't been amateurs, they would've won against Australia.

DonAK

He was your best player by far IMO. If Pakistan's fielders hadn't been amateurs, they would've won against Australia.

Not sure if we'd won, but we would have definitely been much in the game.

As if the defeat and drop catches didn't make it a bad day, Younis Khan, Afridi and Shahzad laughing like they won and like nothing happened after the match made it much worse.

Never liked Misbah, but his captaincy has been excellent since the South Africa game and he is a very likeable guy. A professional. A gentleman and when I saw him and others like Wahab in tears I felt really sad.

On the other hand there's that group I mentioned. Really just makes me angry. Good riddance. Thank you very much Afridi. Thank you for a mediocre career.

So much for wanting to finish on a high. Was our worst player in this WC along with Jamshed and Younis Khan. Although atleast Nasir and YK were dropped. The "superstar" and poster boy of Pakistan Cricket gets a free leash. Beghairat.

King5Puyi

NZ was out there playing stick cricket with the Windies. Highest ever CWC ODI score for Guptill. The cameras forgot about the fielders from the 35th over.

ManusXavi

NZ was out there playing stick cricket with the Windies. Highest ever CWC ODI score for Guptill. The cameras forgot about the fielders from the 35th over.

Likelyhood of teams winning the World Cup. For me it is Australia 35%, India 28%, South Africa 22% and New Zealand 15%

DonAK

Likelyhood of teams winning the World Cup. For me it is Australia 35%, India 28%, South Africa 22% and New Zealand 15%

Gotta give yourself a bigger chance than that. It's Australia 30%, New Zealand 30%, India 25%, South Africa 15% for me

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Not sure if we'd won, but we would have definitely been much in the game.

As if the defeat and drop catches didn't make it a bad day, Younis Khan, Afridi and Shahzad laughing like they won and like nothing happened after the match made it much worse.

Never liked Misbah, but his captaincy has been excellent since the South Africa game and he is a very likeable guy. A professional. A gentleman and when I saw him and others like Wahab in tears I felt really sad.

On the other hand there's that group I mentioned. Really just makes me angry. Good riddance. Thank you very much Afridi. Thank you for a mediocre career.

So much for wanting to finish on a high. Was our worst player in this WC along with Jamshed and Younis Khan. Although atleast Nasir and YK were dropped. The "superstar" and poster boy of Pakistan Cricket gets a free leash. Beghairat.

With Wahab on fire, I believe if PK picked up a wicket or two from his deliveries, he'd get Maxwell too, which would leave Australia in deep trouble.

Yeah, they had no shame. PK will be better off without most of them, but Misbah will be missed. He stepped up when needed and was a good captain. It'll interesting to see how they cope without them in the T20 WC next year. I don't think they'll be able to find a reliable batsman to partner up with Sarfraz when they are chasing runs.

I don't really hate players normally, but damn, Hackshed made the list. Not only is he a scrub, but also a fucking tool. Hopefully, this was the last time he made the NT.

DonAK

With Wahab on fire, I believe if PK picked up a wicket or two from his deliveries, he'd get Maxwell too, which would leave Australia in deep trouble.

Yeah, they had no shame. PK will be better off without most of them, but Misbah will be missed. He stepped up when needed and was a good captain. It'll interesting to see how they cope without them in the T20 WC next year. I don't think they'll be able to find a reliable batsman to partner up with Sarfraz when they are chasing runs.

I don't really hate players normally, but damn, Hackshed made the list. Not only is he a scrub, but also a fucking tool. Hopefully, this was the last time he made the NT.

What did Jamshed do? He seem to be a harmless guy, kind of like the village idiot. He sucks that's it, couldn't even manage to cheat on a 10th grade exam back in the days and ended up getting locked up lmao :lol:

B--4wYIU0AEKaJT.jpg

If you're talking about that twitter thing with Bangladesh then that was a parody account.

Last edited:

DonAK

I don't think any cricketing nation have had crazy characters like Pakistan. From Imran Khan rocking the nightclubs, Wasim, Waqar and others getting caught smoking weed during a tour of WI, Afridi and another guy getting caught with callgirls in a hotel room, Mohammad Asif getting caught with opium at Dubai Intl and being detained and deported(not to forget his and Shoaib Akhtar's doping thing) to the spot fixing controversy.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
What did Jamshed do? He seem to be a harmless guy, kind of like the village idiot. He sucks that's it, couldn't even manage to cheat on a 10th grade exam back in the days and ended up getting locked up lmao :lol:

B--4wYIU0AEKaJT.jpg

If you're talking about that twitter thing with Bangladesh then that was a parody account.

:lol:

Ah, didn't know it was a parody account. Moved to the scrub list then, permanently. Bangladeshi media were pretty sure of it though, but then again, they are still raving about those baffling decisions by the umpires. ICC is apparently Indian Cricket Council, lol. Even our PM accused the game for being fixed. :facepalm:

I don't think any cricketing nation have had crazy characters like Pakistan. From Imran Khan rocking the nightclubs, Wasim, Waqar and others getting caught smoking weed during a tour of WI, Afridi and another guy getting caught with callgirls in a hotel room, Mohammad Asif getting caught with opium at Dubai Intl and being detained and deported(not to forget his and Shoaib Akhtar's doping thing) to the spot fixing controversy.

Truly one of a kind. How can a team be that talented, yet still lack so much discipline and common sense. Long may controversies like those continue.

Home of Barca Fans