Cricket

Samuel Eto'o

I thought England were going to win this test, but the way it's going Australia could make it 4-0.

I too thought the same thing. For me Bell has been the most disappointing and it was painful watching Carberry bat. His inability to rotate the strike was a killer.

Nice to see that in my time atleast one of crickets great will retire with a hundred in his last match. Well done to Kallis.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
good to see the positive approach work so well last night, spineless display

Well yeah... Cook trying to save runs by for example just having 1 slip at a time when the Aussies need 100 runs and two days to get it, really sums up their strategy this Australian summer. I mean, saving runs at a time when your plan should be to take wickets? Wtf.....

Oh well, I guess they're just mentally shot now.

Samuel Eto'o

So true. Love how Steyn and co. turned it up so he got a proper send off unlike the shambolic tour Windies had with India to give Tendulkar a fairy tale.

The only person that is left from that era is Chanderpaul then the 90s are over and done with.

DonAK

I wonder why WICB do not select Chanderpaul for ODIs, he can play until the World Cup. He can easily fit in and balance the side among those bits and piece cricketers.

Has been a great session this morning. Nothing I love more than genuine fast bowlers, hostile bowling. Harris and Johnson are a treat to watch it tandem these days.

Samuel Eto'o

I think he has retired from ODIs. Yep they are threatening. That top order of theirs need work. Cant wait until they face South Africa. I doubt Amla and co. will buckle like England.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
So true. Love how Steyn and co. turned it up so he got a proper send off unlike the shambolic tour Windies had with India to give Tendulkar a fairy tale.

The only person that is left from that era is Chanderpaul then the 90s are over and done with.

There is still Jayawardene.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
What a meek surrender by England, whitewash complete. Let's hope when we go to your patch it'll be more interesting.

Samuel Eto'o

There is still Jayawardene.

Forgot about him.

5-0 is not a true reflection of this current Aussie team but they were determine to correct what took place in England. England proved that you just cant believe you are better than others and simply turn up. You still have to put in good performances. As sports go you can only beat what's in front of you. Kudos to Michael Clarke and his boys. That's why I love the Aussies always up for a challenge whether its with their mouth or skills. (Wish that piss poor team we have call West Indies will man up)

I eagerly await the South Africa series.

DonAK

Haddin and the tail saved Aus many times this series. Batting still need to be sorted out as Steyn, Philander and Morkel would surely do a lot better than the English bowlers...

Samuel Eto'o

What do you guys make of the propose changes by ICC with regards to the big three?

SA already missing Kallis and when last Duminy made a significant score? Nice to see that the Kiwi handed India a series lost.

Brilliant batting by McCullum and co.

DonAK

What do you guys make of the propose changes by ICC with regards to the big three?

SA already missing Kallis and when last Duminy made a significant score? Nice to see that the Kiwi handed India a series lost.

Brilliant batting by McCullum and co.

Will give BCCI all power to dictate terms and make no mistake, ECB and CA will have no say even if they are along on the ride because if they object to anything against BCCI and their interests then BCCI will stop touring them and both of them(ECB + CA) will lose so much money that they will instantly come back begging again.

Not a particular fan of one board getting so much power which they can use to blackmail others...

Ah well....If you have money, you can do whatever you want........ Sad.

Home of Barca Fans