Boxing

Iam actually shocked, did not expect Manny to get knocked down in first place let alone get knocked out cold, no Mayweather for him just congress now, unbelievable fight.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I bet Floyd's people are rushing to get a fight with Manny organized now. This corpse of Pac-Man would be massacred.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
it was weird Manny seemed quicker than in recent years, but looked a lot less vulnerable to Marquezes punches

This was the first time in a while he was as aggressive as prime Pac, but he doesn't have the reaction and stamina anymore.

His legacy is pretty much destroyed by this fight, all the controversy of the previous JMM fights now goes in Marquez's favor.

Oh well, I still have Sergio Martinez to root for.

Last edited:
This was the first time in a while he was as aggressive as prime Pac, but he doesn't have the reaction and stamina anymore.

His legacy is pretty much destroyed by this fight, all the controversy of the previous JMM fights now goes in Marquez's favor.

True he should have quit really after the third fight, clearly was not focused on boxing in the last few years, fair play to Marquez though he finally got his redemption

veryfatchocobo

Ugh. Philippines economy will crash. Pacquiao's legacy's now tarnished. He was even crying blood on the interview.... Larry took a stab at Heredia on the walk-ins. It's going to be sad too that Marquez's win will be tarnished by Heredia, even if Marquez was clean. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

F

Frejsgodes

pacquiao-ko-marquez.gif

original.gif

Last edited:

desoe

This KO was as much brutal as the one Ricky Hatton suffered in 2009. I hope Manny won't follow a path of depression, drugs and alcohol now and make return in 2015.

p.s. ^^ FUAAARK, this is the exact same KO, I swear. Karma working? Marquez got robbed in the last bout and now he punished Pacman with the same shot he ended Ricky Hatton's career. Awesome.

F

Frejsgodes

I bet Floyd's people are rushing to get a fight with Manny organized now. This corpse of Pac-Man would be massacred.
Nah, Floyd knows he fucked up and he missed his window and therefor have a legacy with a big hole in it. That could of been him ktfo Pac, but no... he had to be a pussy. No point of him taking the fight now. A victory will do nothing for him.

K

kingleo

what a great fight Pac looked really good in there he was much quicker and was landing his punches! but JMM power was just crazy! imo he has taken something in the first 3 fights Marquez has never really hurt Pac and then now with Pac in great shape and looking back to his old self gets ko'd like that just doesn't add up!

as for Pac/Floyd the fight should have happened in 2009 or 2010 at the latest! had the fight happened then my money would have been on Pacquiao now the fight is just pointless!

Home of Barca Fans