Boxing

Morten

A great athlete and a person.
He didnt exist a few months ago, apparently, according to Trump, who now praises him...

Morten

Unfortunaly, Muhammed Ali was a cunt (especially against Joe Frazier).

Having that said, I agree of what you say.

In some ways, he was, actually. But for its time, some of hs views were pretty standard. But he stood for what he believed in and was an inspiration to many.

El Flaco

Of coruse and it's not really a surprise why Muhammed Ali is an inspiration for millions and millions of people considering the great deeds he did outside the ring (i.e. standing up for the blacks, refusing to participate the Vietnam war). Even I have immense respect for him in that department.

Still doesn't change the fact that Ali was kinda a gigantic dickhead towards Frazier and it's fully understandable why the latter never forgave Ali.
I suggest you read up on the relationship they'd.

Last edited:

Windhook

Klitschko missed his moment in the 7th round giving Joshua time to build up some strength after the knock down.

Albo

Impressive for 41 year old to take on the toughest guys in the division, wasn't that far off from winning either. I think the refs would have robbed him if it went to cards.

Windhook

It was a great boxing match, I have to admit. 4 knock downs with each boxer going down, you rarely see such things. Definitely the best match since Lenox Lewis retired.

Yannik

Impressive for 41 year old to take on the toughest guys in the division, wasn't that far off from winning either. I think the refs would have robbed him if it went to cards.

2 refs had AJ slightly in front before the KO

Home of Barca Fans