Boxing

TitoTata

Banned
Errol Spence is the goods. I don't rate him as the boogieman like some do just yet, but he has all the tools to unify in near future. Looking forward to Danny vs Porter for vacant WBC then they can meet up with Errol later this year if all goes well.

So much action at welter, feather, LHW, etc.

I can't believe Inouye made quick work of McDonnell. I knew it would be a win, but it was a beat down. What do you think about Estrada or Rungvisai moving up to fight Inouye??

I like Spence but it's worrying that he won't agree to be tested by VADA ...
Along with the equally suspicious Manny Pacquiao
and Gervonta Davis

Spence gets a lot of grief online about his decision

Pepe Silvia

sup TitoTata I'm not very versed on VADA/USADA but I get my info from a VADA insider Michael Montero. Look him up you'll get some good insight.

Yeah, Spence is freakish... on his last fight he barely had to get out of 1st gear. Manny did well against Lucas but he'll get that work if he fights any of Errol, Terrence, Danny, Shawn, or even a Thurman at 80%.

Mikey WAR!!!

Pepe Silvia

On this weekends undercard, look for a boxer named Vergil Ortiz Jr. Sick prospect coming out of TX. Training w/ RGB.

Return of Chocolatitobox. O'Sullivan KO. Munguia KO. GGG KO inside 5... one can hope.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
GGG got robbed twice. Boxing is such a corrupt sport. Never really liked it for that reason. Bunch of mobsters behind it all.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
GGG got robbed twice. Boxing is such a corrupt sport. Never really liked it for that reason. Bunch of mobsters behind it all.

Yup. It's laughable really. I love how Teddy Atlas always calls it like it is. All you gotta do is follow the money, as he said. Canelo's young, he's their cash cow and GGG is on his way out.

Pepe Silvia

When you have so much money at stake and these large PPV productions, you get corruption at the worst levels. GGG did win a close decision both times. I'm not angry about the Canelo nod, and I've only watched the fight once so far, but it seemed pretty clearly a GGG edge.

Onward and upward... AJ vs Povetkin at the weekend... WEMBLEY!!!

Pepe Silvia

Yeah it was a pretty good one. Povetkin stood in and traded with AJ from the start, even buzzed him a few times. AJ class shined through in the end.

Inouye fights on Sunday guys... don't miss it.

Zidane82

Yeah it was a pretty good one. Povetkin stood in and traded with AJ from the start, even buzzed him a few times. AJ class shined through in the end.

Inouye fights on Sunday guys... don't miss it.

Didn't get to see the fight but I listened to it LIVE ... worryingly the two radio pundits and the ringside pundits all had Povetkin 4:1 up after five rounds yetvall three official judges had Joshua 5:0 UP !!

Money talks as with Canelo .

Neither of these two will ever lose on scorecards

Zidane82

Looking online tonight it seemed that Katie Taylor was getting a beating ..... but somehow she won a close decision on points .... well money talks and she is the cash cow of the woman's game ...

Sad

El Gato

Villarato!
Take AJ out of the UK comfort zone into a crowd that will not necessarily root for him, put him against an experienced heavyweight who boxes longer and can take a shot slightly better and we got an upset. Gotta climb back up the mountain AJ!

Mitchell1978

Looking online tonight it seemed that Katie Taylor was getting a beating ..... but somehow she won a close decision on points .... well money talks and she is the cash cow of the woman's game ...

Sad

Persoon should have won but its not suprising even before the game the organisation and Taylor's people were doing everything to destabilise Persoon, disgustingly corrupt sport.

Home of Barca Fans