Boxing

Zincubus

Banned
179400 said:
NSAC suspends canelo. Don’t know much about what happens in these cases but I’m assuming fight is on hold indefinitely.

Wow !!

Serious stuff ... I presumed the money men had made this 'issue' go away ....

Possible 6 months to 2 years ban on the cards for him ( unless it's an Adelaide Byrd card ) ...

GGG will fight on May 5th either way with Billy Joe Saunders probably stepping up !!

Interesting ....

TitoTata

Banned
Yey !

Loved the Loma bout as he's my current favourite since Andre Ward retired ..

Crawford v Horn looks interesting ..,

Pepe Silvia

Yey !

Loved the Loma bout as he's my current favourite since Andre Ward retired ..

Crawford v Horn looks interesting ..,
Not a fan of Horn's dirty boxing but it will be interesting to see how Crawford does at 147, power-wise.

Yeah, Loma is making history rn. Not sure he would've gotten up if it was Mikey who delivered that straight right though. That fight was so much fun and MSG big building was Electric!

Who are your favorite fighters??

TitoTata

Banned
My ultimate Fave - Sugar Ray Leonard
Recently Andre Ward

Currently Loma plus Naoya Inoue

Really rate Errol Spence but there are soooo many rumours circulating as regards him avoiding drug tests it's a cloud hanging over him

Pepe Silvia

Errol Spence is the goods. I don't rate him as the boogieman like some do just yet, but he has all the tools to unify in near future. Looking forward to Danny vs Porter for vacant WBC then they can meet up with Errol later this year if all goes well.

So much action at welter, feather, LHW, etc.

I can't believe Inouye made quick work of McDonnell. I knew it would be a win, but it was a beat down. What do you think about Estrada or Rungvisai moving up to fight Inouye??

Pepe Silvia

Well, I hope he makes it.
There is no reason that he can't, I mean his footwork is insane and he packs a punch. It's just a matter of time, he has to catch up to the AJs and Wilders in terms of 2018-2019 rounds. He definitely draws a crowd and creates a spectacle.

serghei

There is no reason that he can't, I mean his footwork is insane and he packs a punch. It's just a matter of time, he has to catch up to the AJs and Wilders in terms of 2018-2019 rounds. He definitely draws a crowd and creates a spectacle.

He also has a lot more raw talent than others.

Home of Barca Fans