Boxing

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
McGregor is one of the best boxers in UFC, if not the best. So he's not in a completely unknown territory as someone like Khabib who's a wrestler for example. Striking, particularly boxing, is Conor's strongest suit. Obviously Floyd is 49-0 undefeated boxer but he does have some factors against him like his age, 40 years old, vs McGregor's 28. McGregor is also taller, heavier and has lots of KO power. His left hand is a one way ticket to the canvas.

God Serena

Just boxing? how is that fair to Mcgregor tho?

I expected they would tweak the rules a lil.

Connor is the idiot who thinks he's the ultimate athlete.

Mayweather trained since he was a child to box. Just his jabs are something McGregor isn't going to be ready for.

God Serena

McGregor is one of the best boxers in UFC, if not the best. So he's not in a completely unknown territory as someone like Khabib who's a wrestler for example. Striking, particularly boxing, is Conor's strongest suit. Obviously Floyd is 49-0 undefeated boxer but he does have some factors against him like his age, 40 years old, vs McGregor's 28. McGregor is also taller, heavier and has lots of KO power. His left hand is a one way ticket to the canvas.

You just made me realize that... I'm like just as fit and muscular as they are. I'm in great shape and I weigh 153 :lol:

I guess now all I have to do is stop eating cheetos before I lose this and start training myself to become a lethal weapon.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I am a big Mcgregor fan but let's get real, this ain't a fair fight.

It's clearly all about the million$.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
So I am wondering, what happens if Connor throws an elbow, a knee or a kick during the fight by instinct and knocks out Mayweather? :lol:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
You just made me realize that... I'm like just as fit and muscular as they are. I'm in great shape and I weigh 153 :lol:

I guess now all I have to do is stop eating cheetos before I lose this and start training myself to become a lethal weapon.

I was trying to explain the advantages, if any, that McGregor has. He is indeed taller, and stronger fighter/puncher.

You should actually eat more cheetos.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
So I am wondering, what happens if Connor throws an elbow, a knee or a kick during the fight by instinct and knocks out Mayweather? :lol:
He will be training for months in a boxing setting prior to the fight. He's already started actually. I doubt he will lose control like that, if it does happen it would intentionally.

Richard.H

One of Floyd's more entertaining fights. His fights are known to be an absolute snoozefest. Glad this one was a bit more exciting, even though it looked like a sparring session.

Home of Barca Fans