FC Barcelona basketball team

raki

The brilliant coach Georgios Bartzokas who led Olympiakos to 2 back-to-back basketball CL's couple years ago, is now the new coach of barca.

I would have prefered Zeljko Obradovic but Bartzokas is also great. I was fed up with the last one. Satoransky has left to the Wizard (NBA). Last year Hezonja and this year Satoransky.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I would have prefered Zeljko Obradovic but Bartzokas is also great. I was fed up with the last one. Satoransky has left to the Wizard (NBA). Last year Hezonja and this year Satoransky.

Obradovic is a legend, the SAF of basketball but bartzokas is excellent and young, can't wait to see his team playing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca doing good in Madrid in Clasico Supercopa semis. Last quarter to start...

Aaaaand Barca wins! :barcaflag:

Messi983

This team is really poor imo. Yes, we have injuries but still, we'll have big problems to even qualify for top 8 in our group.

F

FlaFCB

The basketball team is also falling apart. More signs of the bad job this board is doing. They're not affecting only the football section.

Leo_Messi

Free fall.

Another horror season while the eternal rival (RM) are doing very well. So far the worst in living memory.

Moltes gràcies, Nobita. You were even able to screw up a section that you were supposedly the most knowledgeable about and a section that you were previously the head of under Laporta.

How do I embed Twitter videos?

https://twitter.com/palauresist/status/862770729275854848

Last edited:

Albo

Free fall.

Another horror season. So far the worst in living memory.

Moltes gràcies, Nobita. You were even able to screw up a section that you were supposedly the most knowledgeable about and a section that you previously was the head of.

How has Koponen been doing? Did the car crash effect him much?

Leo_Messi

How has Koponen been doing? Did the car crash effect him much?

It did effect him initially and as you might know he was out for a while afterwards. Overall he has performed OK but nothing special. In general the entire team has been a mess. You know it is bad when your most consistent player is Ante Tomic! A supposed star like Tyrese Rice has also failed considering the high expectations before the season. In general it is hard to judge individual players when the entire team is a unstable mess.

Anyway I have not followed the team too closely this time around and I don't expect this useless board to make any changes that will improve the situation anytime soon.

Windhook

[tw]878108655165480960[/tw]

Although selected in the NBA draft, everyone expects Vezenkov to play out his contract with Barcelona. He needs a year or two to develop his physique.

Messi983

El Clasico win in Madrid yesterday. :rockon: We've had that 5 game losing streak but team looks better this season than last year. Of course, we also have better luck with injuries so far.

[youtube]Jz9Kb3YP9HM[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans