FC Barcelona basketball team

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
El Clasico win in Madrid yesterday. :rockon: We've had that 5 game losing streak but team looks better this season than last year. Of course, we also have better luck with injuries so far.

[youtube]Jz9Kb3YP9HM[/youtube]

Great to hear. Two Clasicos won this weekend :veryhappy:

Messi983

And today we are currently winning 45-21 away against Brose, while Madrid has lost yesterday for 30 points vs Baskonia.

Looks like El Clasico has changed directions of both teams, at least temporarily.

Windhook

[tw]960589737751973889[/tw]

I totally stopped following the basket team thanks to this guy. Aleksandar Vezenkov was out of the squad for months and Sito Alonso never explained why he took that decision.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I watched some games and thought team play erratic. Were losing 20+ points a month ago and almost won in the end. Few games after that they had 20+ lead and barely won a match.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And another erratic performance. This time against Baskonia. Barca had +10 end of 3rd quarter and barely won.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't understand why people like Albert Soler who's been in charge of the basketball operations have managed to keep their jobs despite being really bad at it.

Messi983

This way we won't win CL.

If you are talking about Euroleague we are already without chances to qualify for the playoffs.

We are playing Copa final against Madrid today. Hope we can win it to get some confidence boost for the remainder of the season, especially Liga Endesa.

Horatio

You're welcome
If you are talking about Euroleague we are already without chances to qualify for the playoffs.

We are playing Copa final against Madrid today. Hope we can win it to get some confidence boost for the remainder of the season, especially Liga Endesa.

No was joking. Was using performance of basketball team as an example of why football team won't perform in CL.

Messi983

No was joking. Was using performance of basketball team as an example of why football team won't perform in CL.

Ah, I thought you were joking but wasn't sure. :) Anyway, we won't win CL because we wasted energy for Copa, that's clear. :)

Home of Barca Fans