Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big up Big Al... Well deserved.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To anyone who cares:

My St. Louis Blues are in the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time in 49 years!!!

Beyond proud, I think we’ll get it done this time too! Wish Barça showed the same kind of heart the Blues have shown. Last in the league beginning of the year to the fucking Finals. Almost the perfect Cinderella story...

Just had to share this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I follow the NHL a bit (though its difficult here in Europe) but must admit once the Capitals, the Pengiuns and Tampa Bay went out i lost all intrest.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    I follow the NHL a bit (though its difficult here in Europe) but must admit once Bayern, Real Madrid and Man City went out i lost all intrest.
    fixed lol.

essentially what you'd be saying in football terms. this is great hockey though and you should at the very least watch a game or two of the finals. i can send you links if you need to as well. the blues and bruins will be a physical, heavy match-up but it'll be fun to watch from a neutral's perspective.

the blues are the liverpool of hockey, we are the most dedicated fans in the US and no one can tell me otherwise. it'll be our first cup too and its been a cinderella story from us this season so to see us win it like this would be amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_blaugrana View Post
    fixed lol.

essentially what you'd be saying in football terms. this is great hockey though and you should at the very least watch a game or two of the finals. i can send you links if you need to as well. the blues and bruins will be a physical, heavy match-up but it'll be fun to watch from a neutral's perspective.

the blues are the liverpool of hockey, we are the most dedicated fans in the US and no one can tell me otherwise. it'll be our first cup too and its been a cinderella story from us this season so to see us win it like this would be amazing.
    I'm not getting up at night to watch 2 teams i don't really care about.

The reality is when top players and big teams go out, the intrest isn't really there, like the NBA when the Pistons played the Spurs in the finals...

But good luck to your team, i hope they do well.
    Last edited by Mitchell1978; 26th May 2019 at 12:09 PM.