Hockey/NHL

Pepe Silvia

tumblr_n75611qFtE1sna8pso1_400.gif

tumblr_n756ejN1dn1sna8pso1_400.gif

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
I must congratulate the kings for a well played series, i was hoping on the rangers but they where up against a better team.

Pepe Silvia

Down 3 games to nothing against the super tough and offensive Sharks. No problem. Kings win in 7.
Down 3 games to nothing against the fucking Ducks? No problem. Kings win in 7.
Down 3 games to nothing against the defending Stanley Cup champ BlackHawks (who would have smashed on the Rangers too btw). No problem. Kings win in 7.

There isn't enough to say about this team who also became the first 8th seed to win it all two years ago. Incredible never say die attitude.
tumblr_n75icjb4UB1r0du04o4_500.png

mateopol

Down 3 games to nothing against the defending Stanley Cup champ BlackHawks (who would have smashed on the Rangers too btw). No problem. Kings win in 7.

There isn't enough to say about this team who also became the first 8th seed to win it all two years ago. Incredible never say die attitude.
tumblr_n75icjb4UB1r0du04o4_500.png

Kings lead series against Blackhawks 3-1 so you made a big mistake in your post. Still, series win against Sharks and Ducks were mighty impressive.

Pepe Silvia

Oh yeah whoops! Still, it was a game 7 OT win that got us past Chicago and that was impressive in itself. Crawford was a maniac and then there was Lundquist my god was he tough!! :)

AURELIUS

First Australian drafted into the NHL. Nathan Walker. Did all the hard work in Slovakia as a kid far removed from home and the Caps have been looking at him for some time.

Leon Draisatl the highest European draftee and highest ever drafted player from Germany. Ivan Barbashev was a steal for the Blues seeing how far he fell in the draft for whatever reason. Bizarre considering his form in the QMJHL for Moncton. Again many GM's not drafting Russian kids for fear of the Russian factor and seeing them stay in the KHL.

Eetu

Adormit
Would have liked to see Jagr take at least a bronze one last time.

Don't really care too much for the final. If Canada wins, it's kind of boring. If Russia wins, Russia wins.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
No love for the Blackhawks? I do not really watch NHL but it is nice that the team from Chicago won. I think you could call that a dinasty. Winning the Stanley Cup 3 times in 6 years.

Alen

I sometimes want to follow hockey and understand what all the fuss is about. But i wear glasses and i can't see the bloody thing they play with.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I like to watch it actually. But I only follow World Cups and Olympic Games.
I was born in Russia and it is obviously a big thing there. All this discussions which nation is actually THE Hockey state etc. But Russia's last Olympic tournaments were so disappointing.

Alen

Yeah i always thought the colder the country, the better hockey team it has :lol:. I guess any sport that has a large following is worth a watch.

i_bleed_blaugrana

LETS. GO. BLUES.

Also, hard pick for who is the "Hockey State" as far as Brazil is to football. Russia's remarkable dominance of the game for a majority of the Cold War is hard to refute but Canada's hockey heritage is huge with kids playing all over frozen ponds just like kids in the streets of almost any Hispanic nation have a football.

Proud to say I've played hockey in both countries against some of the best players my age.

Home of Barca Fans