Hockey/NHL

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The Scott Gomez era is over.

Anyway, my fantasy league's draft is in 3 hours and I have one spot to fill thanks to a few no-shows. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

And yes, I accidentally scheduled the draft at the same time Barca plays, fail on my part but accommodating people in multiple time zones ain't easy..and it's not like you need to constantly pay attention to a draft. :p

thezone

:beer2:

A few other former Barcaforum people are in too, anyone else want in before I start asking non-internet friends? Thezone maybe?

In other news, the Leafs fire Burke :lol:

sorry missed it.
I Haven't been on here much lately, whole family been sick so all time went into the kids.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Some of you bastards ruined my draft... looking in your general direction, Nolan!

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
:lol: Good luck, you'll need it, I've never done a 14 team league before and every team looks competitive to me, even Meta's!

Well, luckily i dropped four players an added few quite a commendable ones of all the available left.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
can I still join and create a team with the leftovers if you only have 14 teams?

Sadly no, would be interesting trying to make a team from the leftovers but after the draft I can't add anyone else, plus you need an even number of teams to compete. Keep a lookout for next season, depending on how this works out I'll try this again and will need to replace the people moving back to my friend's money league.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Sadly no, would be interesting trying to make a team from the leftovers but after the draft I can't add anyone else, plus you need an even number of teams to compete. Keep a lookout for next season, depending on how this works out I'll try this again and will need to replace the people moving back to my friend's money league.

Bloody well hope that next year, I won't have to use the darn auto-draft.

Screwed me over quite a bit there.

Edit: Although, I think I've done quite well in polishing the corners and turning a square peg into more of a puck ;)

Last edited:

Fishdoll

Bakalao
So, going to Open Practice night at the Verizon Center last night was fun! Free food, discount at the Caps store, general festivity and merriment. The practice was fun too, even if it did take me nearly half an hour to figure out which ones Ovechkin and Backstrom were (they cheated by not wearing numbers).

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
So, going to Open Practice night at the Verizon Center last night was fun! Free food, discount at the Caps store, general festivity and merriment. The practice was fun too, even if it did take me nearly half an hour to figure out which ones Ovechkin and Backstrom were (they cheated by not wearing numbers).

I was there too! Stuffed myself on free food, but still ended up spending to have a few beers. Fun even if the scrimmage was pretty low intensity.

Home of Barca Fans