Basketball/NBA

El Trencaxarxes

Tough loss for my Wolves, but this kid is Special!!!

Should have gone to the game. It was Dirk’s last game here. A true Pioneer!

Whaaat, another Wolves-fan? That's a rare sight!

I'm so happy that we're finally rid of Thibs. The comments Jim Pete made yesterday about Thibs' tenure only confirmed all my thoughts about him. A bad head coach and a bad boss. Maybe we lost yesterday, but it's been a long time since I've enjoyed Timberwolves-basketball as much as I've done these past two games. Our guys just look so relieved. Difficult to say exactly how well Ryan Saunders will do, but to me it's already clear that his positivity and optimistic mindset is making a difference for players like KAT, Wiggins and especially Okogie. The rest of this season suddenly became a lot more exciting for me.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Whaaat, another Wolves-fan? That's a rare sight!

I'm so happy that we're finally rid of Thibs. The comments Jim Pete made yesterday about Thibs' tenure only confirmed all my thoughts about him. A bad head coach and a bad boss. Maybe we lost yesterday, but it's been a long time since I've enjoyed Timberwolves-basketball as much as I've done these past two games. Our guys just look so relieved. Difficult to say exactly how well Ryan Saunders will do, but to me it's already clear that his positivity and optimistic mindset is making a difference for players like KAT, Wiggins and especially Okogie. The rest of this season suddenly became a lot more exciting for me.

Yeah I am glad our Mourinho is gone. It was a serious mistake hiring him, the guy can only coach old veterans. It must have been hell for the likes of Wiggins, KAT. I just hope they grow stronger from this experience.

El Trencaxarxes

KAT really deserves an All-Star spot.

yejo8qij14a21.jpg

It's only happened five times in the past 20 years that a player put up at least 27 points and 27 rebounds, with one of them being Kevin Love's 31/31 game. Incredibly, Dwight Howard had one just last season at the ripe age of 32. The other two to record such statlines in the past decade are Andre Drummond (of course) and Dikembe Mutombo. KAT is also the sixth youngest player in NBA history to get such a statline. The guy is an absolute beast.

Leo_Messi

Tonight is the night the warriors release the Kraken.

Just unfair. I mean how many elite players can you have in your starting lineup ffs?:lol: For instance Harden in Houston has a 34 year old Chris Paul and 1 Capela (remains green in many ways) and a 34 year old LeBron has Kuzma, Ingram, Zubac and Ball with all due respect to them. Talk about a discrepancy in squad talent.

Durant really destroyed whatever "doubt" there was in terms of potential NBA winners. Only injuries or some horrible choking can stop the Warriors once again.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Klay Thompson is massacring the Lakers tonight.

[tw]1087580627719794688[/tw]

That was insane. He made 10 out of 11 3-point shots in total. Left with 3-4 minutes left of the 3rd quarter not to return again due to the big lead that the Warriors had. Had he stayed on the court he might have beaten his own record and the NBA record of 15 3-point shots in a game. That record was set in October last year against Chicago.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

NBA All Star starters"LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Paul George, Stephen Curry, James Harden, Giannis, Kawhi Leonard, Joel Embiid, Kyrie Irving, Kemba Walker "
They should really abandon the current system of deciding the starters. Its should be either fans or media/players. But censoring the fan votes is just disrespectful. 3 of the voted players by fans are out

FCBfan22

Luka with 35-10-12 tonight. First teenager rookie to get 2 triple doubles. But Dallas lost.

If he doesn't get to the All Star game... FFS

El Flaco

[youtube]J1tCXUGK-iw[/youtube]

[youtube]FBtijDImbGs[/youtube]

[youtube]h70dQZqL_MY[/youtube]

[youtube]4ZIwZUYCwuU[/youtube]

[tw]1089857935532904449[/tw]

[tw]1089858368620163072[/tw]

[tw]1089859659996033024[/tw]

[tw]1089865113379713026[/tw]

[tw]1090001325989998593[/tw]

[tw]1090001648397754368[/tw]

[tw]1090001921606385664[/tw]

[tw]1090005352974823428[/tw]

[tw]1090022247031623680[/tw]

FCBfan22

This trade could cause a massive chain reaction. Apparently, if Lakers give New Orleans Ball, Kuzma, Ingram and the 1st round pick, it's a deal.

Home of Barca Fans