Basketball/NBA

El Gato

Villarato!
Ffs

Aaron, you're the best dunker runnerup ever.

Right guy won though. DJJ defo had the best dunk of the night.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Ffs

Aaron, you're the best dunker runnerup ever.

Right guy won though. DJJ defo had the best dunk of the night.

Dunno about that... DJJ was too repetitive in his dunks and the last one in the final stage wasn't even that impressive, not to mention he got to the final stage because Wade went full retard... He did make enough merits though, didn't miss a dunk and was on airplane mode all night...

With that said Gordon should have done better in the final stage, if he had swapped his final dunk over Taco with the one handed 360 he would've definitely won...

El Gato

Villarato!
I never really saw the appeal of jumping over Tacko who clearly had to duck. IMO right to score it as they did. AG 2nd dunk also felt a forced 50.
Nor do I particularly like his shrugging and body language saying he's out of dunks. Just wing it instead of making excuses.

Personally I think the DJJ reverse tornado through the legs was better than AGs 360 tomahawk, but the latter was beautiful.
Now that I look back at it DJJ was repetitive so maybe you're right about the overall winner.

Sailor Mars

Still a bit too many whistles in that 4th quarter to send players to the line for free points.

I know the refs want to keep things from getting too physical to prevent injuries to players in an exhibition game, but I would have preferred a higher threshold for calling fouls in what was supposed to be a pickup style game in the 4th quarter.

Let the players fight through some contact.

El Gato

Villarato!
Still a bit too many whistles in that 4th quarter to send players to the line for free points.

I know the refs want to keep things from getting too physical to prevent injuries to players in an exhibition game, but I would have preferred a higher threshold for calling fouls in what was supposed to be a pickup style game in the 4th quarter.

Let the players fight through some contact.

I thought giving fouls is OK, but for sure if they're keeping the format as a Kobe tradition, then they need to enforce the rule that a game must be won with a successful field goal rather than free throws.

Home of Barca Fans