Basketball/NBA

Cavs are the big question mark. They can beat anyone on their day but have shown recently that they can lose easily otherwise. If this replicates in the playoffs they might not even make the finals. I'm inclined to think that they will keep it up though. Even then GSW would be my pick.

Mitchell1978

Warriors can count themselves lucky they have both KD & Steph because Klay has been absolutelu usuless on offense lately. Spurs unlucky with Leonard's injury.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Klay was outstanding defensively, i dont thi k they've yet figured out the right way to get him involved on the offensive end.

I think Aldridge really let Pop down not just in this game but he was suppost to be the Duncan of this group and he has fallen way short. It shows specially when the game heats up.

Warriors can count themselves lucky they have both KD & Steph because Klay has been absolutelu usuless on offense lately. Spurs unlucky with Leonard's injury.

It's the second time in a row this happens.

The last game was in regular season when Spurs at home faced the Durant-less warriors, took a 20+ point lead, then lost the game.

Richard.H

Very unfortunate that Kawhi got injured. They would've easily won game 1.

Aldridge is a curious case to say the least. As Marc Jackson (commentator on ABC and ESPN) said, if he misses his first shot of the game, he gets down mentally. Seems to have a mental block/confidence block in his head. He has a hard time getting out of a scoring slump if he starts out poorly. In no way is he a replacement to Duncan, who was rock solid mentally and didn't get phased by anything.

Windhook

Pop knew right from the start that there will be no Tim Duncan performances by Aldridge. We are talking about one of the greatest power forwards, if not the greatest, in the history of basketball. Nonetheless the Spurs still dominate even with declining veterans Manu (expected to retire) and Tony Parker. I expect few transitional years for the franchise in the future.

GetIn

Pop knew right from the start that there will be no Tim Duncan performances by Aldridge. We are talking about one of the greatest power forwards, if not the greatest, in the history of basketball. Nonetheless the Spurs still dominate even with declining veterans Manu (expected to retire) and Tony Parker. I expect few transitional years for the franchise in the future.

I don't think the Spurs are going to drop off at all next year. In the NBA all you need is one superstar to compete, and Leonard is exactly that, he is a top 5 NBA player and is still only 25 years of age. If the Spurs can add another superstar alongside of him they will be back to competing for titles.

Windhook

I don't think the Spurs are going to drop off at all next year. In the NBA all you need is one superstar to compete, and Leonard is exactly that, he is a top 5 NBA player and is still only 25 years of age. If the Spurs can add another superstar alongside of him they will be back to competing for titles.

I said it in cautios way, Pop is one of the best coaches in NBA and I'm sure he will find the right formula soon. I was hoping Jonathon Simmons to develop more this season, though.

Home of Barca Fans