Basketball/NBA

khaled_a_d

Season has started in a good way, many teams has seem to have improved internally, strong rookie class and new rules are generating was more points (may be a bit too much)
A good season seem to be ahead of us, at least until the play offs when GSW goes 16-2

raedkuwait

Lebron james chokes yet again and misses tow clutch free throws and the last shot
he took to win the games sucked, u had plenty of time man just drive to the basket
this is the west man its much stronger than the east he was in, so he will struggle big
time, and to me Jordan and even kobe is ahead of him by a million years

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Kobe was never ahead of Lebron, I think MJ and Lebron are a bit a wash. Lebron can probably carry a trash team better than MJ and MJ is probably better in carrying a well rounded team.
East isn't trash really, and Lebron is 34 playing in a new team that is badly designed anyway. This Laker is more or less feels like the Pau/Howard/Nash/Kobe team. It is a retirement home for Lebron just like Wizards for MJ

El Trencaxarxes

Kobe was never ahead of Lebron, I think MJ and Lebron are a bit a wash. Lebron can probably carry a trash team better than MJ and MJ is probably better in carrying a well rounded team.
East isn't trash really, and Lebron is 34 playing in a new team that is badly designed anyway. This Laker is more or less feels like the Pau/Howard/Nash/Kobe team. It is a retirement home for Lebron just like Wizards for MJ

Kobe's abilities have been downplayed to a ridiculous degree for the past couple of years. First of all, trying to compare anyone nowadays to Kobe is futile, since the game was well and truly different when Kobe was at his best. Comparing LeBron to MJ makes little to no sense. Comparing MJ to Wilt makes little to no sense. What makes sense, is to look at the degree to which they dominated the league at their height. LeBron doesn't get anywhere near MJ in this aspect. Kobe arguably doesn't come close either, but he comes closer than LeBron. Give this a thought: Since 2003 Kobe has had more 50 point games than any other player in the league, and by a fairly big margin. And he hasn't been in the league for two seasons, and was never the same after his achilles injury. Kobe was an ice-cold killer. I don't think anyone will come close to his 81 in the near future. Kobe put up some ridiculous numbers and has five rings to show for it.

El Trencaxarxes

The Greek Freak Giannis is the next GOAT after Lebron

Even though he was born in Athens, he's actually very Spartan seeing as Sparta was actually well-known for having tall, lanky generals of Nigerian descent in their armies. King Leonidas I was actually born in Benin and was originally called Leon Idachaba (Leonida for short) before arriving in Laconia.

El Trencaxarxes

Speaking of Kobe:

[youtube]0fyZtS-6uCg[/youtube]

[youtube]0UwhUi6BjFs[/youtube]

[youtube]G7xBo1FNSQ4[/youtube]

[youtube]fsChM85ZZ1M[/youtube]

This motherfucker is so damn Kobe-esque in his playstyle. I love it. So smooth. As a Timberwolves-fan, I wish that we never traded this guy.

El Trencaxarxes

As a Timberwolf this was one of the most amazing games I have ever watched. Seeing Corey Brewer drop 51 was surreal. KAT's 56 against the Hawks was historic. K Love's 31-31 game at MSG was special. But seeing D Rose just turn back the clock was unreal. Unreal, inspiring and emotional too. It was vintage Rose, the only thing lacking was a dunk or two.

[youtube]H6r2MO0VCAU[/youtube]

Watch it until the end if you can. The emotion is so great to see. He loves this game and has been through so much to get back to this level. Stories like his and Shaun Livingston's are absolutely awesome and inspiring.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Watch it until the end if you can. The emotion is so great to see. He loves this game and has been through so much to get back to this level. Stories like his and Shaun Livingston's are absolutely awesome and inspiring.

Indeed, very happy for him, dude had his career decimated by injuries, hopefully he can still have a good second half of his career.

khaled_a_d

That DRose game was special thing, was one of my favorite player when he was healthy, IMHOP could have ended up one of all time greatest PG, probably would have made a serious competition with Curry about who is best of their generation like Kidd vs Nash.
Great to see him doing well for the Wolves, who are actually one of the teams I like.

On another note, Luka Doncic hype was truly warranted. Kid is just so good and mature. once he get his NBA conditioning and refine his game he will be one of the best in the league most likely

Home of Barca Fans