Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 1,936 to 1,939 of 1939

Thread: Basketball/NBA

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    How can you be a choker if you have never really been in a position to win before...

So yeah, you definitely sound like a salty Lakers fan.
    That is the whole point. They could have been a power house or a contender in the NBA in the past 40+ years (since they moved to Cali) and yet they have nothing to show for it.

Lakers fans cannot be salty in regards to the Clippers much like culers cannot be salty in regards to pericos. It is a nonsense discussion to begin with when I have been writing the exact opposite. It is good news for the league but it seems that you took offense to me calling the Clippers what they are and always have been.

In any case they are a rival nevertheless (only in name if you ask me and look at the history) so the banter is normal and natural but from this summer onwards the rivalry might develop into a genuine rivalry since both teams are legit candidates to reach the Western Conference finals.

EDIT: If I should be "salty" about anything, it should be due to our board (although the gamble was the right thing to do, always easier when looking at the situation in hindsight) not the freaking Clippers.
    Last edited by Leo_Messi; 6th July 2019 at 09:26 PM.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Westbrook to the Rockets for Chris Paul lol

just looks like a horrible fit next to Harden

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They played together for 3 years and know each other well. Sure it has been 8 years but I think they can fit together again.
    Especially under a coach like Mike D'Antoni who can always make guard based offense work. And most probably one will be always playing when the other is resting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    They played together for 3 years and know each other well. Sure it has been 8 years but I think they can fit together again.
    Especially under a coach like Mike D'Antoni who can always make guard based offense work. And most probably one will be always playing when the other is resting.
    Both are 30 years old now and probably set in their ways mostly, one wants to chase triple double the other wants to play isoball.

The only thing Westbrook has over Paul is age and health.