Basketball/NBA

Do Cavs have a chance?

Yup. Just because Lebron and Kyrie are that ridiculous.

Honestly, the best games of the upcoming finals are going to be something else. I just hope the cavs have that kind of performance more than once.

Looking forward to McGee and JR smith contribution too.

GetIn

Curry needs to step it up in the Finals big time this year, to say he was disappointing the last two times around is a big understatement. In fact, the only reason he even got that first title is because Kyrie and Love were both out and yet it still went to 6. If he performs last year the Warriors also win another ring.

Richard.H

Do Cavs have a chance?

I've noticed a lot of people on the internet are underestimating the Cavs. A bit ironic, considering it's exactly what happened last year.

Kyrie and James are playing out of their minds, and Kevin Love got into his groove during the Celtics series. It's going to be a close series. It's going to go to at least 6 games.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I like lebron but his fans are next level annoying, I also wanna see skip bayless make trolling comments if he loses :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Wait...what?

Dude, first you from Boston and supporting the Patriots and now you an Ohioan and backing the Cavs? :thinking:

Okay. I was born in India. At age 3 I moved to Canada. 10 months later I moved to Omaha, Nebraska. We moved to Boston as I turned 5. Lived there for three years and moved to Cincinnati, Ohio when I turned 8.

Don't have a team in basketball, but as an Ohioan, I'd like the Cavs to win.

So, to answer your question, I'm both. :lol:

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
It would be so awesome to see GSW lose again, imagine what KD would feel then. Lost to Cavs being 3-1 up, won against cavs 2 years before only because cavs had injury problems.

GetIn

Stephen A Smith has been wrong on his NBA Finals predictions since 2011. This year he picked the Warriors so the Cavs are going to take it.

Home of Barca Fans