Basketball/NBA

khaled_a_d

I'm really hesitant to jump on the hype wagon. Love Luka. But I despise all these MVP conversations. It's such laziness to resort to this. Let the guy do his thing in the playoffs rather than live to regret partaking in all this crusade.

A regular season success is a still succe MVP isn't on the play-offs tbh.

El Gato

Villarato!
A regular season success is a still succe MVP isn't on the play-offs tbh.

True. I just don't feel the need to talk about it in MVP terms. He's obviously hot right now, but I'd like to see enough continuity beyond the first month of the league with a new PF before setting the bar irrecoverably high. Rubio was talked up to be another Kidd/Nash when he first joined the league and he fucked his ACL 4 months later. Hate to play the party pooper, but I don't like hype trains with guys who have genuine lowkey personalities, they take cold streaks harder.

gregorrin10

I'm really hesitant to jump on the hype wagon. Love Luka. But I despise all these MVP conversations. It's such laziness to resort to this. Let the guy do his thing in the playoffs rather than live to regret partaking in all this crusade.

There's a difference between MVP and playoffs/NBA finals MVP. The main MVP award is given for the regular season. And Luka is definitely the no 1 candidate so far, with Lebron and Giannis close behind.

CatalinR10

Watching Bucks - LA Clippers game.

LA getting clapped hard. At this point there's 41 point difference in favor of Bucks.

Sailor Mars

76ers easily handled the Bucks on the Christmas day game. I hope the Bucks fail in the playoffs because its more likely Giannis will want to leave. Would create an intersting offseason given how weak the free agency class is.

Lakers also choked away a 15 pt lead. Questionable lineup rotations from Vogel late in the game. Lebron also played through a groin injury. Clippers lack a true playmaker on the court, and also lack a true defensive big.

Devils

I'm fucking floored man....he was family.

EPO2uFWWoAMa8hF

EPO2udJXkAE54cB

EPO147pXkAIFLij

EPO1480WsAAkWbU

My chest...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
An absolute legend of sports gone way too soon. He was an inspiration that transcended the sport of basketball. I can’t believe it.

RIP

Home of Barca Fans