Basketball/NBA

Icarium

Lifestealer
Our team has no right to feel like that. None of them performed. Everyone including the coach didn't put 100%.

TrueCule

Pretty much game over for Cavs after the first game. They should have won that match. Now GSW punished them greatly for those mistakes. I expect Cavs to win 1 out of 2 home matches. The tie is probably ending 4-1 or something like that.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
The Cavs are at a breaking point. If they can't win tonight, i don't see them winning game 4.

It all depends on what mentality the Warriors come into game 3.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Man I can’t wait for the day the warriors lose a conference final series these next few years. Unlikely but I really don’t want to see them in the NBA finals anymore! Rumors say Lebron and Houston are in talks.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Man I can’t wait for the day the warriors lose a conference final series these next few years. Unlikely but I really don’t want to see them in the NBA finals anymore! Rumors say Lebron and Houston are in talks.

Houston has a lot of issues to deal with this year. It is very unlikely he will end up there. Houston's problem is they will not be able to re-sign Chris Paul, Ariza, Capela and at the same time sign a Free Agent.

Latest rumors are they are chasing Paul George. Even if they land P.G. they will most likely not re-sign CP3.

serghei

Wow, Golden State with a 4-0 sweep out. I guess they have too many shooting threats to not win considering the level of the other teams. If Curry has a bad day, Durant and Thomson pick it up. If Durant plays poorly it's Curry who slays it. It takes another team filled with similar talent to match and beat that. And there isn't any.

Also, unlike CL or some slim margin competition where you can win by getting lucky or getting at the end of dodgy calls, NBA is made in a format that actually increases the chances for the best team to almost always win. You could be the best player ever, if your team is not good enough you won't beat a dreamteam 4 times out of 7.

Last edited:

serghei

LeBron needs to move. But I also think he is also to blame Cavs have become weaker.

Obviously. The Cavs, and Lebron made Irving feel not respected. And I can totally see why someone would get the impression that his work is not recognized in a team where everything in the media and around the fans seems to be centered on James as if he's the king and the others are the king's servants.

This is a very different atmosphere compared with Golden State, where everything is about team work, and nobody seems to be bigger than the team or even want to be perceived like that. James is the biggest name in basketball, he likes it, and probably acts like it (most likely). That is sure to rub talented players who want to be in the spotlight too the wrong way.

Kyrie Irving was one of their two superstar players. You can't afford to lose clutch players like that, or made them feel undervalued, and still hope to win the Championship.

Richard.H

Lebron has signed for the Lakers!

Super excited!!! I'll be at a game or two for sure this season. We need 2 more pieces to have a chance against the warriors though. I'm afraid we will need to get rid of our young core to attract other stars like Kawhi and cousins.

Home of Barca Fans