Basketball/NBA

khaled_a_d

RIP, great player, great character.
Reports now that it is 9 people dead, devastating. Was really shacking after the news

bismp

Exemplary off the field ??

The internet is brimming with reports about his savage assault and **** of a teenager a few years back .

The court deemed him innocent.In any case,it’s a complicated case,maybe he did it and managed to get away with it,maybe the girl just wanted to extort him.We’ll never know for sure,all we do know is that he was not convicted.

And btw,I don’t think that the girl was a teenager.

KingLeo10

Now if it were someone from Pool who suffered this tragedy and that person hadn't even been cleared by the courts, Zincubus would be front and center shouting for the man's innocence.

Disgusting stuff.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm the last guy to defend his actions from the past. But the fact that it gets brought up when he was clearly a different person for a while now and is resoundingly respected around the world, it just shows how people have difficulty forgiving others in this day and age. Atonement does exist. And he has atoned and learned from almost all the bad shit he ever did.

Mitchell1978

He was never convicted, most likely it was some golddigger looking for money, as happens often around powerfull and rich men.

Look, i grew up watching Michael Jordan, was never really into Kobe or the Lakers for that matter, but you had to respect what he achieved, he also seemed to have his current life in order with his wife and daughters and other projects, incredibily sad, RIP.

George_Costanza

Fuck 2020, I can't wait for 2021

brb Barca on its way to a trophyless season
brb Corono virus
brb Trump impeachment trial
brb Soleimani's killing and WW3

And now Kobe's death

FCBfan22

We are on 27th of January and 3 people with massive impact on my life have already died. Kobe, Neil Peart and Terry Jones.

Fuck this.

Mitchell1978

We are on 27th of January and 3 people with massive impact on my life have already died. Kobe, Neil Peart and Terry Jones.

Fuck this.

Rob Rensenbrink also just died after a long illness, former international for the Netherlands and probably the greatest player to ever play in the Belgian League (for Anderlecht), was also on the Ballon D'Or podium twice.

Home of Barca Fans