Basketball/NBA

Richard.H

Currently doing an NBA bracket with coworkers. I chose the Rockets vs Cavs as the Finals matchup. I hope rockets miraculously beat the warriors but I highly doubt it..

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Yeah, the Warriors are just too versatile in almost every way. Just look at their coaching staff, they basically have 2 TOP coaches in Kerr and Brown, then there is Ron Adams who's been in the coaching business since 1969.

Houston has home-court advantage but these Warriors are so dangerous they might actually turn that to their benefit. They will probably come with the mentality of stealing 1 game and if that turns out to be the first game then forget it. The Beard has shown to buckle under pressure and as great as CP3 is this will be the first time he plays a Conference final. If the Warriors steal game one then no one will be surprised if they go back home with a 2-0 lead.

shadows

Boston destroying the Cavs, 108 to 83.

Saw some part of the end..Cavs are shit, team wise tbh..they play no defence including Lebron..But so big is Lebron's psychological advantage over the eastern conference teams that he may actually turn this tie around..

Plus 7 minutes left..and apparently Lebron sat down for good.. wtf..sure the lead was around 25 but can have a go at it?

Last edited:

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Currently doing an NBA bracket with coworkers. I chose the Rockets vs Cavs as the Finals matchup. I hope rockets miraculously beat the warriors but I highly doubt it..

I'm from Houston so I do want rockets to advance. Warriors is so stacked that it's going to be a major challenge. CP3 has been highly influential from game 2 being that this is the farthest playoff round he has ever been in his NBA career! Game 2 they went Deathground on the warriors so it does give me the slightest hope. Right now I don't know how the Rockets will perform out in Oakland for the next 2 games, but if they can keep the fight going it's gonna a very interesting series.

serghei

Won't be easy, this Celtics team looks really lovely, well balanced even with 2 main player missing. Lebron scored 42 points last game and they still couldn't beat them.

Because the supporting cast was poor, but they have turned it around before. if Boston win in Cleveland next game it's series over probably.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Real Madrid won the Euroleague title today. Their young prodigy Luka Doncic won Euroleague MVP, Final Four MVP, and is the youngest ever to win either. He's already a historically great Euroleague player after a single season as a starter, it's pretty insane. Even moreso since he probably won't be the #1 pick in the NBA draft this summer.

But it's gut wrenching that they will probably win CL and the basketball version of CL, while also having possibly the biggest young star in NBA basketball come from their academy.

Home of Barca Fans