Basketball/NBA

Kinlejus

How is Curry playing this season is just beyond the words. Even if you do not like NBA, at least watch him play. He is Messi of basketball, pure entertainment.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Kobe announced his retirement at the end of the season yesterday. I'm not surprised at all when you consider his horrible play this season, but it still saddens me. Many players of the current generation of NBA players idolise him, it's crazy to think about the overall impact he's had on the game. Definitely one of the greatest to ever do it.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yeah Kobe is all time top 10. I have never been a huge fan but there is no doubt he was an amazing player. Also a Laker for life who did not play for any other franchise in his career which is pretty cool.

Richard.H

The hero of LA. They will definitely build a big statue in honor of him. This city has always been Lakers city, Kobe city.

that 3rd quarter by curry... glad i made the effort to watch. He and Lebron are absolute geniuses.
Warriors with 20 wins in a row, wasn't the previous best start ever like 14 ?!

SirXavi

The Engineer
79.60in the halftime for the Warriors. Damn.

pUw0WMR.png

Richard.H

Only Spurs or full strength Cavs are capable of stopping the Warriors. Cavs desperately need Kyrie Irving back so Warriors don't steamroll into another championship.

Home of Barca Fans