Basketball/NBA

Jakabor

The best I ever saw.

If only the Barca players had his mindset. Determination and work ethic were unreal.

RIP Kobe.

malvolio

Fuck 2020, I can't wait for 2021

brb Barca on its way to a trophyless season - could be. but anyway the top priority was to win the CL so it would have been bad either way

brb Corono virus - way more people die of regular flu each year. they could find an antidote by the time it reaches huge number of casualties

brb Trump impeachment trial - all signs right now point to the senate acquitting him. and why would you even care if he is still president or not?

brb Soleimani's killing and WW3 - iran did nothing about it and ww3 won't start because of this. i'm quite skeptical any nation wants a WW ever again

And now Kobe's death - sure it's sad, but does this actually change you life?

you're overreacting. enjoy 2020

Last edited:

Hardy

After 4 days I still can't believe this is really happened. I watched yesterday some of interviews to Shaq and T-Mac, both devastated, both in tears and I was thinking how difficult will be for the man who will induct Kobe into the hall of fame this year.

Vid like this are truly devastating to watch these days:(

[tw]1222378271670587393[/tw]

bismp

After 4 days I still can't believe this is really happened. I watched yesterday some of interviews to Shaq and T-Mac, both devastated, both in tears and I was thinking how difficult will be for the man who will induct Kobe into the hall of fame this year.

Vid like this are truly devastating to watch these days:(

[tw]1222378271670587393[/tw]

The most heartbreaking videos are the ones with Jerry West.The man is truly heartbroken... :(

El Gato

Villarato!
[tw]1222962173376368640[/tw]

Pretty snazzy. The last one is a bit of a double-edged sword, cuz either the game could end very quickly or it could be the slowest slog on Earth. Don't know why people bitch about it already, really easy to understand - winning team in 4Q has to score 24, losing team has to get even with the winning team and then score 24.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
[tw]1224925362896932864[/tw]

First WOJ Bomb so far.

Houston seems desperate. They got a nice 3 and D in Covington but I'm not sure how their small ball is gonna work against the Lakers.

Sailor Mars

Wiggins to GSW for Dlo. Maybe see if the Dubs can get something out of him.

Lakers could've used some quality additions but didn't do anything. Let's see what the buyout market offers between now and March 1st.

Home of Barca Fans