Basketball/NBA

Egert

Estonian Culé
Warriors are very good this season. With Curry and Klay they are amazing. Favourite team to watch after Knicks for sure.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Warriors are very good this season. With Curry and Klay they are amazing. Favourite team to watch after Knicks for sure.

They are terrific this season, Thomson 37 points in one quarter :party1: Steve Kerr is doing great job this season, but Popovic once said that Kerr doesn't know how to defend, they just attack and attack :D

About Kobe, yeah he probably will comeback, but it's getting ridiculous, injury after injury and even when he is not injuried he needs rest and when he is playing he is inefficient most of the time.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He's been pretty good this season when he was in the passing mood. He had his second triple double and a career high assists during this period. But yeah, if he continues to rest this much after he comes back, he should just retire. That would free up some cap space for Westbrook. :tito:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Another 31p from Klay. Curry with 22p and 11 assist. Damn, Warriors are so amazing team to watch :party1:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mavs kind of had kind of an amazing comeback vs Heat. Warriors lost 2nd in row, like wtf lol

oggmar

The hawks are really impressive at the moment, for some reason I don't even like their team but they are playing damn well. Cavs hitting the form and Bulls are unfortunately playing like garbage, we'll see what happens with Dunleavy back.

Richard.H

Damn the Warriors are looking good. They are still under 10 losses during this season!

However, I'm not too sure if they can carry this momentum to the postseason. A jump shooting team rarely ever wins the championship in NBA. Last team to do that were the Mavs in 2011, but they had a very dominant frontcourt. Oh and Spurs DON'T COUNT as a jump shooting team for any of you smart asses that want to say that. Spurs system is build around distributing the ball and finding an open man. the Mavs team of 2011 simply shot the ball from anywhere they wanted and made it in. A team that was on fire throughout the whole playoffs!

Warriors have excellent shooters, but I still see them struggling in 7 game series versus teams that have very tall and strong PF's and C's (mainly Grizzlies and Clippers).

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am so fed up with my Bulls. Inconsistent as fuck and looking really worrying for the play-offs. I hope we improve when Dunleavy is back.
But as much as I love Thibs he has to get his shit together and change his rotations. Butler gets thrown out there for at least 40 minutes every game. He is tired already.
Noah and Rose has to step up their games as soon as possible. They are awful.

Home of Barca Fans