Basketball/NBA

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
NBA all stars are coming up soon. This year it is going to be different, there will be no East vs West. The two players that get the highest votes from each conference will pick out the All-Stars. Whoever gets the highest votes will pick first from the starters while the other guy picks first from the reserves. LeBron get the most votes in the EAST and overall so , S. Curry got the most votes from the West.

Team LeBron: LaMarcus Aldridge, Bradley Beal, DeMarcus Cousins*, Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Victor Oladipo, Kristaps Porzingis, John Wall, Russell Westbrook

Team Stephen: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jimmy Butler, DeMar DeRozan, Joel Embiid, Draymond Green, James Harden, Al Horford, Damian Lillard, Kyle Lowry, Klay Thompson, Karl-Anthony Towns

* Sadly he got injured tonight and will be out for the rest of the season. NO has been playing really good lately, too bad for them.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
True, LeBron has the stronger team but Curry’s is the more entertaining one. It should be a good watch.

LeBron’s team has 5 former All-Star MVPs in it.

Last edited:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
It seems Blake Griffin us going to the Pistons

Yeah it is a done deal. It looks to me like the Pistons are giving up a lot tho. Harris, Bradley, Boban and a 1st round pick. A. Bradley will be free agent in the summer, maybe he told them he wasn't going to resign with them.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Rumors that the Clippers are trying to trade Lou Williams and Deandre Jordan too :lol:... Full on tank mode incoming

El Gato

Villarato!
About time they gave up that bunch of skillless dudes who rely on a smarter player all the time to throw them lobs. They’re part of the reason today’s boring small ball is successful.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rumors that the Clippers are trying to trade Lou Williams and Deandre Jordan too :lol:... Full on tank mode incoming

Eh...I hope that doesn't happen.

Much more fun to see the Cavs lose.

Although I guess it gives a chance to TT to stay with his Kardashian.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Eh...I hope that doesn't happen.

Much more fun to see the Cavs lose.

Although I guess it gives a chance to TT to stay with his Kardashian.

He could go to the Bucks too or somewhere else entirely. AFAIK the Cavs are really hesitant about trading the Nets pick and they have no other useful assets for the Clippers. They can't even secure George Hill right now, their front office is that incompetent.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
He could go to the Bucks too or somewhere else entirely. AFAIK the Cavs are really hesitant about trading the Nets pick and they have no other useful assets for the Clippers. They can't even secure George Hill right now, their front office is that incompetent.

True. Besides Love and that 1st round pick, they got players that nobody in their right minds would want. That includes both I.T. and TT.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Another All-Star, Kevin Love, will miss the All-Star games due to injury. Most likely replacement seems to be Heat's Dragic. Miami deserves to be rewarded for outperforming their expectations.

The Heat play Cleveland tonight, hope the Dragon puts on a show.

FCBfan22

Another All-Star, Kevin Love, will miss the All-Star games due to injury. Most likely replacement seems to be Heat's Dragic. Miami deserves to be rewarded for outperforming their expectations.

The Heat play Cleveland tonight, hope the Dragon puts on a show.

Hopefully he gets the spot. He's having a great season + he led us to EuroBasket title with performances, like I have never seen before.

Home of Barca Fans