Basketball/NBA

FCBfan22

Yup, Dončić is incredible. Very glad that he's leaving Real for NBA.

Him and Dragić won us the European championship.

raki

Real Madrid won the Euroleague title today. Their young prodigy Luka Doncic won Euroleague MVP, Final Four MVP, and is the youngest ever to win either. He's already a historically great Euroleague player after a single season as a starter, it's pretty insane. Even moreso since he probably won't be the #1 pick in the NBA draft this summer.

But it's gut wrenching that they will probably win CL and the basketball version of CL, while also having possibly the biggest young star in NBA basketball come from their academy.

He only won because of the hype. He was not the best. 15 points. lol

Richard.H

Wow... Rockets made it out alive in game 4 against the Warriors! Warriors unbeaten home playoff streak is also broken!

Massive respect to the rockets for surviving that 3rd quarter blitzkrieg by Curry and Durant. Game could've easily been a blowout if warriors maintained that tenacity in the 4th.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He only won because of the hype. He was not the best. 15 points. lol

It's Final 4 MVP, not Finals MVP. He scored 16 in the game prior and 15 in that game, which combines to be the highest scoring figure over the 2 games for his team (by a distance too).

I don't know what you think the Euroleague is, as dropping 20+ points isn't really that common of a feat and high volume scoring in general is rare. Doncic averaged 16ppg over the course of the Euroleague season which was top 5 in the league and it's harder to do so on proper contending teams with a good supporting cast (most players who score 16+ points do so on shit teams and take by far the most shots, being the only real scoring options).

Over the past year he has been, almost without a doubt, the best basketball player outside of the NBA.

Wow... Rockets made it out alive in game 4 against the Warriors! Warriors unbeaten home playoff streak is also broken!

Massive respect to the rockets for surviving that 3rd quarter blitzkrieg by Curry and Durant. Game could've easily been a blowout if warriors maintained that tenacity in the 4th.

It was an insane game, my heart was pounding all the way through. Great defensive showing in the 4th by the whole team. Harden carried in the first half when no one else was scoring and then Chris Paul took over in the second. Great performances by both of them.

Beating the Warriors at Oracle in the playoffs is something I didn't expect any team to do for at least another year if not more. Ever since they got KD they've been unstoppable at home and no one has really even pushed them on their turf until today. These Rockets are the greatest challenge this Golden State team have ever faced.

I got tickets to Game 5 this Thursday. Prices were pretty steep but I can't miss this. Chris Paul's postgame interview was beautiful today, he said the city of Houston has to be behind them and God fucking dammit I'm gonna be there screaming till my lungs give out.

serghei

Seems like a final between Houston and Celtics is very much on the cards. I expect a Boston win next to make it 3-2 overall. GSW and the Cavs are hot and cold and are there for the taking.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Seems like a final between Houston and Celtics is very much on the cards. I expect a Boston win next to make it 3-2 overall. GSW and the Cavs are hot and cold and are there for the taking.

I would never feel safe against the Warriors, much less at 2-2. And you can never count out Lebron either.

Both of these series have been far more entertaining and competitive than I'd ever imagined. Nothing is decided yet

Mitchell1978

Celtics have been resilient and gritty but i have a feeling Lebron will get the Cavs to the finals one last time where he will be the heavy underdog to whoever comes out of the West.

serghei

Both GSW and Cleveland look a bit demotivated to me. Kind of slow and dominated by other teams who are more hungry for success.

Golden State look like Barca in 2016.

Home of Barca Fans