Basketball/NBA

Richard.H

It's been a great NBA playoffs. Anybody watching? Pelicans absolutely destroyed the Blazers, Sixers look like a finals contender, and the Cavs still seem to be having problems.

Mitchell1978

It's been a great NBA playoffs. Anybody watching? Pelicans absolutely destroyed the Blazers, Sixers look like a finals contender, and the Cavs still seem to be having problems.

I'm watching, it has been amazing so far, the Pelicans were impressive (AD, Holiday, Rondo... all playing great), so have been the Sixers and the Pacers.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Watching Cavs in playoffs is a pain. LeBron is carrying that team harder than Messi did this season. At least others got better against raptors. But those fadeaways were unreal today.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think so.

LeBron is going to bury Boston and Golden State is a different beast to Houston that are a 3 or bust team while GSW in fact are very versatile with fantastic ball movement.

FCBfan22

I don't think so.

LeBron is going to bury Boston and Golden State is a different beast to Houston that are a 3 or bust team while GSW in fact are very versatile with fantastic ball movement.

I don't think that LeBron can single handedly carry Cavs to the final this year. His teammates are just too shit.

DonAK

I don't think that LeBron can single handedly carry Cavs to the final this year. His teammates are just too shit.

They are shit, but I would never bet against him, especially not against a Boston playing above their level without their two all-stars and with an inexperienced team.

LeBron is making a mockery out of Toronto that are a better team than Boston right now.

No player could do that he's doing right now single-handedly carrying all those bums and a Kevin Love who's forget how to play. Their second most useful player might be Kyle Korver who's only good for his 3-point shooting.

FCBfan22

They are shit, but I would never bet against him, especially not against a Boston playing above their level without their two all-stars and with an inexperienced team.

LeBron is making a mockery out of Toronto that are a better team than Boston right now.

No player could do that he's doing right now single-handedly carrying all those bums and a Kevin Love who's forget how to play. Their second most useful player might be Kyle Korver who's only good for his 3-point shooting.

Agreed. If LeBron somehow wins the championship this year with this shambolic team, he should be regarded as 2nd best player of all time (behind Jordan) with no contest.

DonAK

Agreed. If LeBron somehow wins the championship this year with this shambolic team, he should be regarded as 2nd best player of all time (behind Jordan) with no contest.

He already is the 2nd best of all-time IMO.

If he wins with this team he should be talked about in the discussion as the GOAT.

Even MJ needed Pippen to win those Championships. Before that he was getting bounced out in the 1st round and Conf SFs.

Championships shouldnt be the split here.

It's like when people argue Messi should win a WC or several WCs in Pele's case, to become the GOAT.

LeBron is the most complete player of all-time.

I cringe when people say Messi is like Steph.

Messi is like LeBron. Both the most complete players in their respective sports. Both had to carry the burden of huge expectations. Both constantly undermined because of a trophy or trophies in LBJ's case.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
GOAT or not, he is a machine. I don't know how someone can play for that long at his age and still be dominating every minute of it.

Home of Barca Fans