Basketball/NBA

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Curry chokes again, they might.

Even JR is making his shots now and once he goes on a hot streak it usually lasts a few games. Love is doing well too and Kyrie found his rhythm. Even Jefferson making a good impact from the bench.

If Curry disappears once again, people should not even put him in the same bracket as Durant, unanimous MVP or not. Not the regular season, but these games that count the most. You just have to step up.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Game 5=Game 7 for GSW. If they lose that then Cavs with momentum will take game 6 and then game 7 anything can happen. Shit gets serious. That's the thing about going up so many games early, almost like you put extra pressure on yourself to kill off the series cus everybody is thinking "there's no way they can blow this big of a lead" and then that's when the choking comes in.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

Even JR is making his shots now and once he goes on a hot streak it usually lasts a few games. Love is doing well too and Kyrie found his rhythm. Even Jefferson making a good impact from the bench.

If Curry disappears once again, people should not even put him in the same bracket as Durant, unanimous MVP or not. Not the regular season, but these games that count the most. You just have to step up.
I always got the impression that Durant was bit of choker himself. Lil bit. idk

Icarium

Lifestealer
Durant playing crazy yeah. He took on lot of criticism for his move to GSW. It would be look bad for him to lose.

serghei

I don't know. Last match seemed more like a consolation win for their fans in Cleveland. GSW will win the 5th game with ease imo, since they are playing at home.

Curry played very well in all games but the last one imo. Been their 2nd best player after Durant.

Richard.H

Curry is terrible in pressure situations. Lets see how he responds. If he disappears again, then I won't even put him in the same conversation as Kyle Lowry for top league PG's.

GetIn

Curry is terrible in pressure situations. Lets see how he responds. If he disappears again, then I won't even put him in the same conversation as Kyle Lowry for top league PG's.

As a Raptors fan I lol'd hard. Lowry is absolute balls when it counts. If Curry is shit under pressure then Lowry is a flaming piece a shit.

JamDav1982

There was plenty of pressure in the first three games and he performed.

If anything it looked like Golden State missed a bit of focus bar Durant as it is more or less over.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah curry didn't disappear or anything, 4th game he did. But first three games he performed well alongside Durant. Klay defence was also amazing in first three games. Still others are not that focused either that chances in game 5 and we see a thrashing to take the title or another game 4 type where Cavs come out and shoot out of their mind. Probably the former.

Yeah curry didn't disappear or anything, 4th game he did. But first three games he performed well alongside Durant. Klay defence was also amazing in first three games. Still others are not that focused either that chances in game 5 and we see a thrashing to take the title or another game 4 type where Cavs come out and shoot out of their mind. Probably the former.

I'm not good at those things, but I never thought Klay was that great defensively; he's just tall for a shooting guard. I came across a graph where he's the worst in the playoffs in defense of the entire team.

So what makes him great defensively ?

Icarium

Lifestealer
I'm not good at those things, but I never thought Klay was that great defensively; he's just tall for a shooting guard. I came across a graph where he's the worst in the playoffs in defense of the entire team.

So what makes him great defensively ?

Even i am not good at Basketball, i follow sporadically. But whatever i have seen from Game 1 and 2 Klay Thompson defence is amazing, don't know about stats in playoffs but game 1 he didn't shoot at all but contributed hugely to the win. Cavs couldn't shoot on him like at all.

Home of Barca Fans