Basketball/NBA

SocalBarcaFan

This isn't last years Warriors team. KD just gives them too many options to go to on offense. Everything has to go right for Cleveland to win a game it seems. In this game 2 the Warriors have like 13 turnovers at halftime with nobody really shooting that well and they are still ahead.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
This isn't last years Warriors team. KD just gives them too many options to go to on offense. Everything has to go right for Cleveland to win a game it seems. In this game 2 the Warriors have like 13 turnovers at halftime with nobody really shooting that well and they are still ahead.

This is true.

GetIn

Warriors not even playing that well, they're just brute forcing their way to the win. Kinda like the way Barca does these days against midtable clubs. Too much talent to be denied.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doesn't help that Kyrie is playing like a bum either. LeBron having to carry these guys.

Richard.H

LeBron is not exactly playing to his maximum level either tbh.

Wait... you're joking right?

He had 29 points on 66 % shooting, 11 rebounds, and 14 assists. He is literally doing everything on the court for the Cavs. Love played really well this game, but they will need Kyrie in 2016 game 7 mode if they want to have a chance.

serghei

Wait... you're joking right?

He had 29 points on 66 % shooting, 11 rebounds, and 14 assists. He is literally doing everything on the court for the Cavs. Love played really well this game, but they will need Kyrie in 2016 game 7 mode if they want to have a chance.

Seems to me that he's having a pretty high number of turnovers also, as well as the Cavs as a team. Agree that he is the best in his team by far, but he is still not playing as well as he did in game 7 last year.

Last edited:

SocalBarcaFan

Lebron looked gassed in the 2nd half last night. Something I think that's being overlooked is that KD is being guarded by Lebron. Lebron did most of his damage in the first half but then guarding KD for the majority of the game took it's toll and caught up with him.

Richard.H

Lebron and Kyrie each had about 40 points. No more you could ask from these two and yet out of nowhere comes KD and scores 14 points in the 4th quarter. That's just ruthless.

Also, I think Lebron played 46 mins this game. Only rested in the 2nd and 3rd quarter I believe. As soon as he got out in those quarters, Warriors ran a riot on the rest of the Cavs.

Home of Barca Fans