Basketball/NBA

serghei

As good as James was, Kyrie was the best player on the pitch for me. Definition of a clutch player, he's there when you need him the most. He won the game with that shot. It was just glorious.

Curry caved under that pressure, Irving owned it. That sometimes is the difference in a game like this. Was a very even game until that personal moment of inspiration. It did seem that Curry chocked, the pressure surrounding the game got to him and made his play deteriorate a lot at times, especially in the 4th quarter. That ball he gave away with a failed trick was unacceptable at this level. Gifted the ball to the Cavs at a time when pretty much every attack counts.

It was a great game. Well worth it to stay awake till 6AM to watch it.

Last edited:

Hardy

That block by Lebron on Iggy was insane, if MJ's jumper vs Utha was THE SHOT this is THE BLOCK.

Curry another underperformed finals, maybe his play style don't fit with the finals that are more physical then RS with much more intensity, same problem for Thompson.

oggmar

Couldn't watch the game but mad respect to Lebron, 40+ pts in game 5 and 6 and then finish it off with a triple double in game 7 I don't even like him but what a player and speaking of players Curry such a dissapointment in playoffs

khaled_a_d

Was rooting for the Cavs from the start since Mavs are done (since 2011)
Happy for the City and happy for James.yes he is arrogant guy but there is no denying to his talent and abilities.An all time gr8 for sure
we have just witnessed history

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
That block by Lebron on Iggy was insane, if MJ's jumper vs Utha was THE SHOT this is THE BLOCK.

Curry another underperformed finals, maybe his play style don't fit with the finals that are more physical then RS with much more intensity, same problem for Thompson.

"The Shot" is actually a jumper by Jordan over Craig Ehlo in 1989. A series winning shot against Cleveland btw.

khaled_a_d

Kevin Durant signing with GSW. That should be interesting.

More like boring tbh,baring injuries can't see any team challenging them.
Oh,And the Mavs are fucked with the qualification offer they have given to Barnes.Like really fucked up :lol:

Damn. I guess i'm happy because it's more convenient to watch the best players when they all play in one team. How do GSW manage wage wise ?

khaled_a_d

Damn. I guess i'm happy because it's more convenient to watch the best players when they all play in one team. How do GSW manage wage wise ?

Bogut traded to the Mavs,Barnes will join the Mavs too as Worriors withdraw qualification offer. Ezeli QO withdrawn too.now they have the cap space since they have the greatest contract in the history of sports with Curry and even Klay contract is very friendly

Pablo Escobar

USa thrashed Serbia for yet another gold medal and the Olympics are over, USA have destroyed this edition with 46 gold medal and a total of 121.

Home of Barca Fans