Basketball/NBA

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Rose having a horrible game right now.

Edit: Decided to participate in the 4th. OT now. 4th quarter between OKC and Orlando was crazy btw. 2nd OT now after another crazy finish.

Last edited:

Richard.H

LOL I love how there is so many Chicago fans in this forum. Do ya'll seriously think your team will even sniff a championship anytime soon? Even if they do make the finals, any one of Warriors, Spurs, Clippers, and Thunder (if Durant and Westbrook stay healthy) will absolutely annihilate them. Only way I see that happening is if the team gets another star SG.

Also, in Rose's MVP year, they still got thrashed by the Heat (the first season of the big 3 when their chemistry was still not fully developed). He was completely shut down by the Heat defense, and the Bulls, known for their defense, were steamrolled by the Heat offense.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
No shit Sherlock. The team had it's window when injuries destroyed the serious chance of reaching the finals.
Right now the team is still pretty good but Rose is just an average pg these days who can turn it up from time to time in the 4th quarter but apart from that he is not on an elite level anymore (which is really sad). Butler is our SG and he is our best player, so a star SG is the only thing we do not need. The 3 spot has needed some improvement since years.

Richard.H

No shit Sherlock. The team had it's window when injuries destroyed the serious chance of reaching the finals.
Right now the team is still pretty good but Rose is just an average pg these days who can turn it up from time to time in the 4th quarter but apart from that he is not on an elite level anymore (which is really sad). Butler is our SG and he is our best player, so a star SG is the only thing we do not need. The 3 spot has needed some improvement since years.

your team was still impotent during Rose's golden year. Like I said, only way your team will improve is to have another star player besides D.Rose (preferably an SG but Durant would actually be perfect in your team). For now I'm afraid Bulls will always stay an Eastern Conference Finals team (at best).

On a more serious note, I don't think Cavs will make the finals this year. I see a sleeper team making it out of the east.

khaled_a_d

your team was still impotent during Rose's golden year. Like I said, only way your team will improve is to have another star player besides D.Rose (preferably an SG but Durant would actually be perfect in your team). For now I'm afraid Bulls will always stay an Eastern Conference Finals team (at best).

On a more serious note, I don't think Cavs will make the finals this year. I see a sleeper team making it out of the east.

Rose was supposed to develop even more ,Rose Golden year was his 3rd year in the league .they were still trying to add better player's
Had Rose been healthy and developing like he should have with same players then this was gonna be a totally different team .Rose could have been the best PG and top 5 players in the league easily .

As for the Cavs,I think health is their biggest enemy in the east .if they have a full healthy team in the play offs .I would be surprised if any series ended up in 6 games actually

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I'm so fed up with Scott. Horrible line-ups (Kelly at the 4, Bass at the 5), terrible decisions (no timeout called when needed), no defence at all, limits the youngsters minutes and decides to play vets who have no future here. I mean, it's a tanking year, just let the youngsters develop. Can't believe so many of our greats (Magic, Worthy, etc.) wanted him to coach us, he's easily been worse than Brown and D'Antoni.

On a positive note, we might just so terrible that we can land a top 3 pick. It's just a shame to see Kobe go out like this.

Richard.H

Damn Lakers still REALLY suck. We have lots of young talent but the team still lacks an identity.

Julius Randle looks like a future All Star though. Great game he had against Dallas yesterday. I'm really looking to see how he develops. D'Angelo Russell not sure, still a bit too raw. Jordan Clarkson is a decent player, but no more than a 6th man in a good team. Brandon Bass and Roy Hibbert are just not good enough IMO. They are impotent against any decent big man in the league.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans