Basketball/NBA

G

Giannino

Yeah, baby! I don't know if it's a good thing for the whole rebuilding process thing, but this win, feels damn good. :D

Big Baby continued his beast performance by adding 29 tonight.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
While I doubt it means anything crushing the Heat is always nice. For all the love-in of their new fast paced midgetball, it basically set up Melo to destroy them as a PF. Hitting countless 3's helps.

Meanwhile the Clippers are crushing the Lakers. The Lakers have no bench and are horribly coached, Kobe is going to murder Mike Brown before long.

The Lakers are fucking terrible. They're shooting better (yes, even Kobe) but their turnovers, defense and bench production are killing them. Oh and fire Mike Brown.

Richard.H

LOL Lakers are such shit it's funny. They have all the pieces they need but Mike Brown sucks so much, that he has no idea what to do with them. Only PJ can handle this team.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
It's only 2 games in but it does look like Mike Brown will not finish the season as the Lakers coach.

Brandon Jennings, when in the zone is one of the most slept-on players in the NBA. He put it on Rondo last night.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mayo is playing like he used to when he was battling Rose for ROTY.

And Jae Crowder is a pretty good pickup. 34th overall pick? Landry Fields-esque.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
A608v1PCUAAJNHw.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
I have to say that Brooklyn mascot is pretty badass. If Jay-Z had a hand in this just as well as he did in the kit design then I applaud his creativity.

Also

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I have to say that Brooklyn mascot is pretty badass. If Jay-Z had a hand in this just as well as he did in the kit design then I applaud his creativity.

I doubt it, considering how ordinary the Brooklyn jerseys are I don't think Jay-Z tries very hard because people promote what he wants no matter what. I mean NBA 2k13 tries to make it sound like Jay-Z designed the game, the only thing I can find him responsible for is the soundtrack and including the 1992 US mens olympic team. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans