Basketball/NBA

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I am used to Lebron getting calls since years, maybe that is why I do not really notice all that stuff anymore.

He's never gotten more calls than he's getting as a Cav. He used to get mauled as a Heat without calls, used to get called out for flops, used to get called for plenty of offensive fouls. Heck he fouled out a couple of times as a Heat in the playoffs. The same people who questioned every call surrounding LeBron against him before, are now giving him the benefit of the doubt and arguing in his favor all the time. Looking at you, Jeff Van Gundy you fake ass clown.

Last year alone that Heat vs Pacers series was officiated so one sided in favor of the Pacers, Lebron was in foul trouble several games and actually fouled out once. He's not getting anywhere near that now.

Last edited:

raki

Stop whining. If you guys wanna see the definition of being mauled search: Jordan Detroit Piston bad boys.
That´s mauling.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Cavs dominating in the rebound game. There is no comparison. Has been a key in making the score level. Gsw have better shooters, they have scoring advantage. Cavs needs to work insanely hard to score from point and gsw knocking down from downtown. But if Cavs make them struggle and get under their skin this could go down to wire. But at present it looks like Warriors will take it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
And there goes the hard work. Shoot better ffs. There is no way Cavs will win this game unless JR shoots like curry.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Curry recognizing every double team now. He did not do that at all in the first three games. Right now he gets double teamed all the time, gives it up quickly and the Warriors have a huge advantage.
Helps that Iggy is beasting and someone Ezeli is running riot right now.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Warriors got it! My Bulls fell short but at least my favorite team from the west could win the title. I am happy for Curry and even more for Steve Kerr. Great season by GSW.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'm happy tonight. LeBron's douchebaggery and ungratefulness was not rewarded.

Thank you Warriors and congratulations!

Home of Barca Fans