Basketball/NBA

Richard.H

Holy crap what a game. Deli is shaping up to be an amazing player for the Cavs. The guy would jump to a pool of lava for the ball.

If cavs win this series, then Lebron will easily surpass Kobe for me. Lebron is putting up insane numbers in this series. It's hard not to respect his effort this year.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Curry showed up too late. At least they can take something from that 4th quarter. This series so far reminds me of their games against the Grizzlies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Holy crap what a game. Deli is shaping up to be an amazing player for the Cavs. The guy would jump to a pool of lava for the ball.

If cavs win this series, then Lebron will easily surpass Kobe for me. Lebron is putting up insane numbers in this series. It's hard not to respect his effort this year.

Nah Dellawhatever is just an effort player, he's not that good. He's like a Gary Medel type of player.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Kind of amazing how LeBron got away with a slide tackle on Curry.

That was something huh, :lol: Straight football sliding tackle.

CHHF7rVVIAA-TDk.jpg:large

LeBron would make a nice CB to pair with Pique. The Twin Towers!

El Gato

Villarato!
Warriors in full on DUD mode. Basically they get soft in Cleveland. If they play like they did at home in the next game, then there shouldn't be a problem. Many of their guys looked better when at home.

I still see how Cavs can lose this, because that Aussie doesn't seem to be an athletic tank (already hospitalized) and they need a Curry stopper. Love the guy though, he doesn't have to be good, he just has to be John Starks. Could go to 7 games really if LeBron plays like this and they keep getting the ball to Curry and Klay.

Fuck I'm glad strong boards are getting Cavs their wins. Pure proof that strong big men are key to winning the games. Sir Charles would be proud. 11(!) points from GSW starting frontcourt altogether :lol:

Home of Barca Fans