Basketball/NBA

Richard.H

Checked NBA.com for the score... Wow I'm surprised.

Checked Curry's stats.... Holy crap it was bad. Amazing how they still took it to OT.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Checked Curry's stats.... Holy crap it was bad. Amazing how they still took it to OT.

He stepped up in the end to get back from 11 points. If he plays like himself Cavs don't stand a chance. But that is what Cavs plan is, make him struggle.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

Can't see the Warriors shoot that badly again. Curry was completely shut down by Dellavedova, it'll be interesting to see how Kerr will counter this.

Oh well, back to my original prediction. Warriors in 5.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Curry is playing awful. Someone should tell him to attack the rim if he has a defender in his face on the perimeter all the time. He is settling for really difficult jumpers.
Iggy is keeping GSW in the game.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Warriors choking hard. They're playing scared, tentative, thinking too much and allowing Cleveland to push them around and dictate tempo. It's not like Cleveland is playing some dazzling basketball either, they're also playing awfully, but they are used to this ugly basketball.

Curry playing like 2011 LeBron. Scared.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
This is very disappointing by the Warriors. They're choking and are rattled as fuck. They've almost given up.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
i1Ok6qN.gif

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Barbosa coming in with no fear and taking it to the Cavs. Quite the contrast with Curry and Barnes playing scared and tentative.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Last game it was from 11 points. This game from 20 points. They just don't know how to finish off the opponent. Third OT in 3 games will awesome to watch though.

Home of Barca Fans