Basketball/NBA

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Kyrie is out for the rest of the Finals with a fractured left knee cap. He'll be out for 3-4 months.

Congrats GSW. It's been a long time coming. While they've been very impressive this season, they sure were lucky with their opponents being decimated in the playoffs. Pelicans had Holiday and Evans injured; Conley and Allen for Grizzlies; D-Mo and P-Bev for Rockets and now Love and Kyrie for the Cavs. However, if LeBron manages to win it against all the odds, that will go down as one of the greatest Finals performances ever, if not the greatest.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
GSW were going to win that series even with Kyrie. Cleveland is just not good enough and LeBron only masks a lot of their issues with his one man game.

Richard.H

Lol this will make it 2 wins in 6 tries for Lebron. Next MJ fo sho' hahahaha.

To be fair both of his Cavs teams (in 2007 finals and 2015 finals) are nothing compared to Jordan's teams.

He single-handedly took Cavs to the finals in both years.

Where he does deserve to get criticized is during his stint with the Heat. The 2011 finals were horrendous for LBJ. He was invisible.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
While Cavs' defense is really good today the Warriors' offense is horrible. They are just jacking up shots and missing most of them.

Richard.H

You gotta be kidding me, Cavs were up by 12 points with less than 4 mins to go! Couple of boneheaded plays by JR Smith!!

I genuinely feel for Lebron. Guy gets a triple double but his teammates making some dumb plays.

I turned off the TV. No way Cavs are winning this in OT. Warriors have the momentum and Curry found his rhythm. Game over.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Defense won the game. Delly played awesome.

It did, but it's important to note that Warriors shot horribly tonight, yet they still managed to pull overtime. They had a similar game against Grizzlies IIRC.

Home of Barca Fans