Basketball/NBA

Kinlejus

I'm rooting for Blatt. The guy gets no credit at all. The way he got Mozgov, Shumpert, Smith, playing together and fitting in so quickly, was impressive. Plus, dealing with injuries to Love and to an extent KI. I mean they made a 60 win team look like complete garbage in the Eastern Conference finals. I have Cavs beating Golden State in 6.

Lebron to complete the fairytale.

:lol:

It was Lebron James who made them look good. In the middle of the season when James was out, they went some 0-8 :lol: once he got back, things changed drastically.
What I wanna say is the team is all about Lebron, the coach has nothing to do with that, I can guarantee you that :D

Warriors, on the other hand, would not be so miserable with Curry out, they still have some lethal firepower at their disposal.
Warriors in 5

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I really like Thibs and I am proud that he was a Bulls coach. But he did not manage to make the final step with this team and that cost him his job at the end. I hope he will be successful in the following years and we will get a new coach that can improve the team. I believe the organization will do a good job and get a good one.

Icarium

Lifestealer
IN 37 shots. lol. Westbrook syndrome.

He started very badly, first 10 shots didn't go throw. But then he picked up his game and played monstrously in the later half of the game. He was quite beaten up actually but he insisted on playing.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Hoiberg has officially been named as Bulls' new head coach.

Hopefully, he will make them entertaining again.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Irving marking curry so far. It will be fun to watch.

Curry's movement is so good. His skill with the ball too.

Kyrie is damn good too... Blocks steals.. Dribbles. Awesome match so far

Last edited:

Richard.H

Warriors easily have this in the bag. Kyrie has been injured since the Bulls series. Tendinitis is no joke.

Home of Barca Fans