Basketball/NBA

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lebron started badly but had a monstrous game overall. He is leading the team, smith and others are also playing a huge part too.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
That box-out on Howard was so great :lol:

I still take Cavs over them though. But I've been proven wrong. Will be interesting to watch.

Brilliant

OpenSpanishGemsbuck.gif

Richard.H

I think Warriors will beat the Cavs in the finals.

Like Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, and Shaq said in the post game show, Lebron is basically taking the New York Knicks to the NBA Finals. All of the supporting cast on that team used to be NY Knicks players (except for Delladedova). With Irving and Love out, it's going to prove to be too big of a task for Lebron. I don't think their defense will shut down Curry+Thompson+Green. It's just too much to ask from a wounded team like the Cavs.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I think Warriors will beat the Cavs in the finals.

Like Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, and Shaq said in the post game show, Lebron is basically taking the New York Knicks to the NBA Finals. All of the supporting cast on that team used to be NY Knicks players (except for Delladedova). With Irving and Love out, it's going to prove to be too big of a task for Lebron. I don't think their defense will shut down Curry+Thompson+Green. It's just too much to ask from a wounded team like the Cavs.

It speaks a lot more about how unbelievably weak the East is, rather than how great LeBron is. LeBron IS great, but the East is quite simply the worst it has ever been, EVER. LeBron isn't even playing as well as has played in the past. Shooting horribly. The Cavs are missing Love and Kyrie is playing injured or not at all. Cavs are beating the East with LeBron leading Shumpert, JR Smith and Dellavedova. It's insane.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm still deciding on a franchise to support. Problem is nba teams don't really have identities so it's hard to pick the one you like.

raki

It speaks a lot more about how unbelievably weak the East is, rather than how great LeBron is. LeBron IS great, but the East is quite simply the worst it has ever been, EVER. LeBron isn't even playing as well as has played in the past. Shooting horribly. The Cavs are missing Love and Kyrie is playing injured or not at all. Cavs are beating the East with LeBron leading Shumpert, JR Smith and Dellavedova. It's insane.

100% agree. East is awful.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lebron's Cavs will give good fight. It will be interesting and very close matchup. Don't expect warriors to blitz through them. Although they are the favorites with curry in that kind of form.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I expect Warriors to close out their series tonight. Rockets threw away their chance in game 3.

As for the Finals, I don't think Cavs are good enough to trouble the Warriors enough for a game 7, unless LeBron averages a triple double. Warriors in 5 or 6 for me.

khaled_a_d

I expect Warriors to close out their series tonight. Rockets threw away their chance in game 3.

As for the Finals, I don't think Cavs are good enough to trouble the Warriors enough for a game 7, unless LeBron averages a triple double. Warriors in 5 or 6 for me.

Wasn't he 3 assist away from doing it against Hawks?
I think Blatt defense scheme could trouble the Warriors ,it is gonna be interesting Finals I hope

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think Blatt defense scheme could trouble the Warriors ,it is gonna be interesting Finals I hope

Nah... He needed another rebound. He put up crazy numbers in the 3rd game though. 37 points 18 rebounds and 13 assists i think.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

He only needed 1 rebound and 3 assists. I'm not a fan of LeBron, but when he is in facilitator mood, he's fun to watch.

Maybe for a game or two. I think Warriors will found a way around it like they did against the Grizzlies.

mazp

I'm rooting for Blatt. The guy gets no credit at all. The way he got Mozgov, Shumpert, Smith, playing together and fitting in so quickly, was impressive. Plus, dealing with injuries to Love and to an extent KI. I mean they made a 60 win team look like complete garbage in the Eastern Conference finals. I have Cavs beating Golden State in 6.

Lebron to complete the fairytale.

Home of Barca Fans