Basketball/NBA

El Gato

Villarato!
Completely irrelevant factor given many coaches can't translate their success onto their team.

The only thing I like about the Warriors is the aura of discipline. Kerr takes no shit.

And their fans. They've been through a lot.

El Gato

Villarato!
There go the Hawks. I kind of wish LeBron will win his own ring like this. It'd shut up so many haters who just keep finding the reason to stick it to him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Warrior and cavs destroying rockets and hawks. Just the way i wanted. Warrors and Cavs i am happy if any of them wins it. Warriors play better ball but cavs has lebron. It will be intersting. Hawks lost cavs team without irving and love. That is a surprise.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Warrior and cavs destroying rockets and hawks. Just the way i wanted. Warrors and Cavs i am happy if any of them wins it. Warriors play better ball but cavs has lebron. It will be intersting. Hawks lost cavs team without irving and love. That is a surprise.

Curry is just... wow, finals will be so good :D

Icarium

Lifestealer
Steph Curry is just too good. His style of basket ball is so fucking amazing. It will be very interesting to see warriors and Cavs.

El Gato

Villarato!
That box-out on Howard was so great :lol:

I still take Cavs over them though. But I've been proven wrong. Will be interesting to watch.

Home of Barca Fans