Basketball/NBA

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Clippers are mentally too weak to win a championship, let alone get to the finals. Cavs actually have an excellent chance of reaching the finals with a crippled bulls, crippled wizards, and a mediocre hawks team

Plus James has a lot of finals experience to carry his team to the trophy

I'd agree if they hadn't beat the Spurs last round. CP3 and Griffin really seem up for a title, especially CP3 as he is probably realising his time to win a chip is running out. Cavs will for sure make the finals if they win this series. As for James, he hasn't been this impressive so far in the playoffs. I think the Clippers or Grizzlies are capable of shutting him down, or at least keep him scoring under 20 pts.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Clippers are mentally too weak to win a championship, let alone get to the finals. Cavs actually have an excellent chance of reaching the finals with a crippled bulls, crippled wizards, and a mediocre hawks team

Plus James has a lot of finals experience to carry his team to the trophy

I would have agreed with you about the Clippers at the start of these playoffs. In fact, I said as much here, but the Clippers have kind of proven that wrong so far in these playoffs. They are playing some tough and gritty basketball that I didn't know they were capable. Beating the Rockets without CP3 was a show of mental toughness and grit.

I like the Grizz right now too. They are just a balanced and tough as nails team that's very very hard to break down. Warriors are going to need MVP play from Curry to break that team down.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I could live with the Warriors or Clippers winning it.

It would be a horror to watch a final series between the Grizzlies and Cavaliers for instance. Boredom galore.

Don't like the playoffs this year.

Miss Oklahoma and the Heat. Injuries ruined their season. A shame that Spurs went out this quickly too. A season to forget IMO.

I like you more and more :)

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I could live with the Warriors or Clippers winning it.

It would be a horror to watch a final series between the Grizzlies and Cavaliers for instance. Boredom galore.

Don't like the playoffs this year.

Miss Oklahoma and the Heat. Injuries ruined their season. A shame that Spurs went out this quickly too. A season to forget IMO.

I miss OKC too. They could've beaten GSW in the first round IMO. Too bad they were being managed by such a mediocre coach.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
They had no time-outs. Why does a replay give the team a right to huddle in that circumstance? :lol:

Because it's a dumb rule. While the refs look at the replay to make sure, the team huddles without TOs. It's a stupid rule that needs to be amended.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Cavs also have a terrible coach. Blatt is a blithering idiot.

Here he is trying to call a timeout at the end when the Cavs had none left. :facepalm:

[vine]https://vine.co/v/emDVlBtrJO2[/vine]

I don't remember the rules on this instance clearly, but shouldn't requesting a timeout when you have none left result in a technical foul?

Richard.H

To be honest it looked like Thibo was asking for a timeout also when James dribbled the ball down the court.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yes I just checked the NBA official rules. You get awarded the TO, but you receive a technical foul and you lose possession. Blatt was mighty lucky the ref didn't see him and/or his assistant stopped him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Cavs are not that bad, if love plays it is fun to watch them. Offensively they are good. Never good in defense anyway. But now they are very bad. Kyrie is not showing his awesome form in playoffs. Lebron is struggling a lot too. They really miss love.

Step Curry needs to step up otherwise they will lose the tie. Grizzlies are using their experience to fend off warriors.

El Gato

Villarato!
If Love plays they are a worse defensive team than with JR Smith getting a free reign. And that says a lot. They won't win shit with Love, unless he gets a KG kind of coordinator behind him to keep him in line.

They are actually doing better in the playoffs without Love than they did with him during the season.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I agree that they are defensively bad when love plays but you gotta consider the advantages he brings to the team. They are struggling to get points now, floor spacing is a big issue for them. Lebron and Kyrie are not getting free lanes to operate. And you can clearly see how badly they are shooting.

Home of Barca Fans